New zombie map

The new zombie map could be:

•Firing Range: there is bullet casings with Tank Dempsey on them, there is a teddy bear in a building

•Kowloon: monkeys in a building (monkeys on ascension)

•Discovery: a power switch like those on zombies

•Tunguska event: co-ordinates in Shi No Numa on a radio

•Area 51: co-ordinates in Shi No Numa and a unused Kennedy quote

•Somewhere to do with the Illuminati: Illuminati play a part int the zombies story

Talk about what you think and add what maps you think will be zombies map.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firing Range : the teddy bear has no influence on zombie maps, in case you hadn't noticed, teddy bears are everywhere on multiplayer maps, they put them in for kicks

Kowloon : monkeys? so? what's your point? monkey's are there for biological experiments, ever played Numbers?

Discovery : stuff like models and textures get reused a lot, that's like me saying "oh look! that rock looks just like the one on [insert map name]! the next map is going to be here!"

Tunguska Event : now this one makes no sense, the Tunguska event was the event in which the meteor airbursted over the Tunguska forest, so you want the map to take place as the meteor is exploding? or do you mean a facility built in the epicenter of the blast?

this map is likely because the computer terminal confirms that there is element 115 at Tunguska

(to the guy above me, Tunguska couldn't have been at SNN because there was abundant foliage everywhere)

Area 51 : also a likely location, as the computer also says that there is element 115 at area 51

Tunguska and SNN are irrelevant in terms of being associated. I can't see tunguska as a map, mainly because it was used more of in the sense that that is where they could harvest it from. I know it was hinted at in all the GKNOVA stuff too but i feel like it's more of a plot point than anything else. I really feel like Discovery will be our next map mainly because the map info, and because the antenna and objects on the outside of the map that are seen in the launch video for First Strike that are not included in the map itself. And think about it okay, the map that was launched in Ascension COULD very well contain Nova Gas, and Discovery is based off of the Campaign mission where they are using Nova Gas and testing it. Maybe not discovery itself, but a map based off it. Look at the geometry of some of the buildings etc, they would all work VERY well for a zombie map.

Firing Range : the teddy bear has no influence on zombie maps, in case you hadn't noticed, teddy bears are everywhere on multiplayer maps, they put them in for kicks

There are bears all over maps in COD, not for kicks though, it's my understanding the bears symbolize the loss of one the dev's daughters tragically passing away

:cry:

The new zombie map could be based off:

Firing Range: there is a bloody teddy bear used in zombies, there are a few boxes that look like the mystery box without the question marks also on the chopper outside the map there is 2 death cards from world at war which would make the japanese and the germans look like zombies.

Discovery: there is a power switch like the one in zombies on a generator

Kowloon: monkeys in cages (space monkeys on ascension)

The Moon: there is a teddy bear paw print on the moon (need a sniper scope) on ascension and Rictofen has a space suit on.

Vorkuta: in Dead Ops Arcade there is a stage based off it.

Villa: has fog that disappears and re-appears could be the hellhounds.

Please post your comments.

:D:D :D

Well Discovery really hints in zombie map, because theres one room with two test chambers, both has a big steel cage inside.The left one is completely clean and the other one has the big cage breached, blood spilled everywhere, the window has been breached and something has climbed through the hole. Also theres few rooms what has alot of blood everywhere, just like zombies.

Kowloon : monkeys? so? what's your point? monkey's are there for biological experiments, ever played Numbers?

Discovery : stuff like models and textures get reused a lot, that's like me saying "oh look! that rock looks just like the one on [insert map name]! the next map is going to be here!"

Tunguska Event : now this one makes no sense, the Tunguska event was the event in which the meteor airbursted over the Tunguska forest, so you want the map to take place as the meteor is exploding? or do you mean a facility built in the epicenter of the blast?

this map is likely because the computer terminal confirms that there is element 115 at Tunguska

(to the guy above me, Tunguska couldn't have been at SNN because there was abundant foliage everywhere)

Area 51 : also a likely location, as the computer also says that there is element 115 at area 51

The tunguska event happened in 1908, in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia. It is thought (in zombies at least) that the meteor that hit had ununpentium in it.

Well i think the moon would be have cool additions to gameplay, seeing how treyarch has linked he maps so well and foreshadowed all of them i think we can except a lot of off these in the final game(no more dlc). Treyarch has realized the potential of zombies so there taking advantage of it to make the most map packs

Villa: has fog that disappears and re-appears could be the hellhounds

No, just no. :ugeek:

WELLLLLLL......Asylum had the sound of windows being boarded before Veruckt BUTTTTTT there also is a picture of Villa on one of the TV's in one of the rooms that you teleport in Kino so MAYBEEEE

Area 51 : also a likely location, as the computer also says that there is

element 115 at area 51

The teddy bear has lots of influence on the zombies maps - it moves the box and Sam uses it to talk to you

WOW! I do say sir, you are a genious. A map in the middle of a giant crater with nothing but uninhabitable land would be a great idea! Man I really do agree with your theory about the teddy bears, I mean, its not like the teddy bears are on every map! :facepalm:

..Genius* :facepalm: