Paper Stacks/trash bags...

This has probably been spoken of, but has anyone tried to hunt down and destroy every trash bag and stack of papers in the map? This would include any papers that are outside of barricaded doors or out of reach (You have to shoot them). I have a feeling no one has found EVERY SINGLE one yet. If you have, does it do anything? I'm still trying to figure out what the power boxes do...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir it is merely a set piece. When you shoot them or throw a grenade at them it makes a pretty explosion. Gets you alll excited about you blowing stuff. It makes everything look more real

Well, not for sure. You never know, Treyarch is sneaky in that way, they like to hide things in places you wouldn't even expect. So we still need to see if we can figure out if this does anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw where a High School student in Ont. has invented a plastic trash bag that will decompose in a matter of weeks. Funny how a kid could figure that one out but the big companies that make the plastic bags couldn't.

Congratulations! You win the Necro Post of the day award! :facepalm:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it took me ages to find them all but after all the effort of searching and destroying I was paid off with absolutely nothing :(

also what do brains do

Brains give you a higher rank. They are earned by making good posts or by saying funny things! You need about 700 to become a Zombie.

• 2 weeks later...

Sir it is merely a set piece. When you shoot them or throw a grenade at them it makes a pretty explosion. Gets you alll excited about you blowing stuff. It makes everything look more real

Well, not for sure. You never know, Treyarch is sneaky in that way, they like to hide things in places you wouldn't even expect. So we still need to see if we can figure out if this does anything.

It is true that Treyarch is sneaky with stuff. Remember that one brick in Der Riese?

• 1 month later...

In the Thompson room by the furnace there is 1 brick in Der Riese that floats through the ground to deliver a secret note. If you have an Xbox I can show you.

I do have xbox, my name is Gibs O Maniac (Spelled with the spaces and the capitals like that). Just friend me when you get on. Is it on Black Ops? cause i only have WaW and CoD4.

• 4 years later...

I found out that if you knife the stack of paper on the shelf over by revive (it should be the very first thing you do when you start level 1) and then knife the red box to the right of the shelf, and then go over to the left staircase, and shoot that Nazi flag in the very center of the sign, 5 times!! It has to be 5 times. And it will give you a lot of instakills, max ammo, kapooies, things you defiantly want in the higher levels.