Secured website leaks threads about ascension. (UPDATE/PIC)

Elwood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And i was no clipping?

Could you have ever thought i had some ammo left from a max ammo

side note you can get an insta kill before you turn the power on lol

and sorry i dont use mods thats just plain discrimination comming at me like that

omg im not standing on any building what the hell? lol im standing by the phd lander where mpk5 is lol......

there was no glitches until the later round when i did the moneky glitch and had him stuck in a corner while i looked around lol

You can always get an instal kill before power...

I still don't understand lol...

Well, i think the monkey rounds do have significance. And i also think we need to examine this " security protocol" ( I know thats misspelled somehow) a little more. I know it seems like its over but it is treyarch, and they are known for hiding things fairly well. :mrgreen:

Youve got a point there, a few months ago i remember trearch saying there are a few easter egg's you still havent found on waw! Any one remember that? Any way thats why i dont think the easter egg is over! :mrgreen:

Easter egg is over.... Treyarch wouldn't go through that much trouble to encode it in different files.... Also if they did then in the Zombie file somewhere there would be a check to either precache or execute that function when playing zombies.... Its over get over it. Theres nothing beyond code.. Code makes the game if its not coded its not in the game.

There have been easter eggs that have been discovered years after the product has been released. The fact that it wasn't found in the code is irrelevant since it can be encoded and rewritten to not be found. The code for another step could be hidden in the team deathmatch protocols for example. Unless you take apart every single line of code, you can't be 100% entirely sure.

And then there's always a chance that more steps will be added in the future with an update. Some people say oh they can't do that..... why not? It's very simple. They provide us the first few steps now and then will give us some more later if they desire.

That said, every player receiving a very powerful gun for 90 seconds sounds to me like the end of an easter egg, so unless some valid proof of this website can be given, I'm inclined to believe that the end of the egg has been found.

I haven't posted on codz in a while, I've been busy working with gamebattles. Additionally I've been playing the multiplayer and have not played zombies in weeks, got really boring, however

Give me the code and I'll happily go line by line through the entire ting, multiplayer, single player, campaign, add one whatever, and I will happily prove that there is NOTHING left.

As I said several times before the only possibility is the clientnotify function. The code can't be "hidden" because we know exactly where it's going, to clientnotify. I know how to program in html,c++,java,visual basic, perl, and php and I've NEVER seen a time where you can call a function and have it go somewhere else. You can't write clientnotify("sia") and have it go to the function DoSomethingElse(variable); NEVER. If you call clientnotify and pass it "sia" that means that there must be a function called clientnotify and it must be expecting at least one parameter.

So, really simple. Take all the code, and search for clientnotify. Doesn't matter where it is hidden, it will be found. Then we can see what that function is for, and answer this once and for all.