Secured website leaks threads about ascension. (UPDATE/PIC)

Elwood

According to unknown posters on a secure website

(There hosting there own website through Xammp/Xammplite)

This website is password protected and requires you to enter there main IP address to connect to it.

Somebody has found something and its been hush hush for about the past week or two, its unknown how long this website has been up and running but it seems to be a team of over 1000+ people looking at ONE (1) thing in particular, The monkey round.

Lets admit it, We launch the rocket and blow it up right?

Well according to these people that's where everybody is wrong not the death machine part.

When you launch the rocket he says something (I don't no off hand) Something about a security protocol ONLINE.

During a monkey round The security protocol goes offline. Rocket launched or not.

It goes on to explain launching the rocket after doing all the steps required until the clock in the rockets room, Doors need to be open obviously, It goes to say right after you do the monkey round switches, the next step would be the clock, Either you need to launch the rocket while the monkey round is active and the security protocol is offline, or during a monkey round while its offline.

This goes to show that the 'security' monitors as they said cant watch you and don't know that the rocket was launched.

(/QUOTE/from website)

In belief the rocket will come back, to land at another station on the map (look at alleged 4th lander area while your riding the sickle lander) This could be true because once they reach space, the rockets jets get blown off as debris, just like blowing the rocket up. What gave this away was the double points you obtain when you blow it up, Meaning there is either 2 rockets, or simply the same rocket will come back (meaning seeing it twice) The "4th lander" people are seeing/thinking about is not an lander, Its actually a Lander POD. Witch is what is shot off in case of an emergency, Meaning once the security protocol goes back online "sam" notices this and is extremly pissed off.

Meaning the sam scream and the black/blue color of the screen while you get your 4 death machines

according to these people this is when the protocol notices it was breached and the lander pod is forced to come back down to land.

For some reason this is really , really, really being looked at by a large amount of people, and somebody was using (print screen) on the keyboard to take pictures of the threads posts and released them on another website.

----- This is IMO a really really clever idea it really is.

Though the website is being hosted on xammp, So its somebody with some sort of basic/advanced computer skills, My question is, Are they getting ready to build a half life-2 type of mod for black ops that they will be making a video of it, and releasing it on april fools day tomorrow?

Cause that would be a really good joke, but would really piss me off, cause i would like to see who is in that lander pod.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That still don't answer this question.

You posted on 16 diffrent threads all with

"It's over/ It's done"

really? You got some serious Troll problems, i cant even call that a troll your like a god damn ogre bashing every post that is made.

Please supply proof thats its done,

CAUSE THERE AINT ANY.

You need some brains for sheer stupidity, even charlie sheen being a warlock is smarter then your average bear.

That still don't answer this question.

You posted on 16 diffrent threads all with

"It's over/ It's done"

really? You got some serious Troll problems, i cant even call that a troll your like a god damn ogre bashing every post that is made.

Please supply proof thats its done,

CAUSE THERE AINT ANY.

You need some brains for sheer stupidity, even charlie sheen being a warlock is smarter then your average bear.

Umm, and you said I have troll problems? And please tell me you actually didn't go and search and count all the threads that I posted on. Wow. And my evidence is the fact thats it has been over 2 months since the release of First Strike and nobody found the last step. And the first 7 were found in the first week. Further more, For every easter egg location there was a howling noise. And after the DM's, there was no more howling noise.

I'm not sure why you're taking it personnaly and giving me negative brains, but I can play that game too.

juggernaut, you sound like a broken record.

same thing everytime i get on here.

stop being a troll, because whether you like to admit it or not, you are.

stfu dude. you beleive its over, keep it to yourself.

It's just my opinion buddy. I just don't understand why everybody on these forums are so rude.

Sigh...

juggernaut, you sound like a broken record.

same thing everytime i get on here.

stop being a troll, because whether you like to admit it or not, you are.

stfu dude. you beleive its over, keep it to yourself.

It's just my opinion buddy. I just don't understand why everybody on these forums are so rude.

Sigh...

because your OPINION is rude to other peoples OPINIONS. not that im on anyones side...cause like you i believe it is over also. and that most of these ideas are just stupid.

Well, just because we haven't found anything in 2 months doesn't mean its over...honestly, ive never seen anyone try the raster egg like this...and please keep flaming to a minimum! Just because this seems implausible (is that a word?) to some people doesn't mean it shouldn't garner any attention...then again, all these "big Easter eggs" that treyarch has come up with have had pretty lame rewards...nuketown poppin mannequin heads=song from campaign...fly trap=you guys know the story :facepalm:...who knows, maybe the Easter egg is done, but try to be open minded...my newest motto is "I'm a devout optimist...I don't accept defeat until it spits me in the eye" same thing applies here...

The Panda's out...

Hey can everybody stop arguing and just try it out so we can prove this true or false? I mean I think the easter egg is over too, but we should at least try this before assuming that its BS. And at least its something new and fresh, unlike all the theories people keep making about the death machines :roll:

I'd even be willing to get a group together so if anybody is interested in trying, my GT is the same as my username