Zombie Charts

Duckcall00

I don't know if this could be put into the chart but I know for a fact that if there is a fire sale then two or more people can get any wonder weapon as long as the fire sale boxes give them at the same time.

For example, a while back I was playing a four player game on Ascension. We got a fire sale and I hit the box at the stamin-up box whilst my friend hit it at PHD Flopper. We both hit the box at almost the exact same time, we both got Thunderguns from the box at the same time. This has also happened to me on Call of the Dead with the Scavenger.

This can only happen if no players on the team have the Thundergun yet.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I dont think the Ascension Space Monkeys health is capped at 1600.

I just shot a monkey and hit it about 16 times, including headshots, before it died.

Unless im mistaken and the unPaP ak74u doesnt take 120 damage per bullet, i dont see how their health can be capped so low.

• 3 months later...

I've been getting a lot of messages from people in the last couple weeks asking if I'm doing another stat chart. Here is my generic answer:

I really wish I could make a zombie chart again. But the stats are encrypted for MP, SP, and Zombies. Other guys have been able to find MP damage through extensive testing. I'm not up to the task of doing it for Zombies. Its super time-consuming. However, if someone else did the testing I would happily display it graphically.

If I was able to get my hands on the stats, here's how I plan to present it:

I've been getting a lot of messages from people in the last couple weeks asking if I'm doing another stat chart. Here is my generic answer:

I really wish I could make a zombie chart again. But the stats are encrypted for MP, SP, and Zombies. Other guys have been able to find MP damage through extensive testing. I'm not up to the task of doing it for Zombies. Its super time-consuming. However, if someone else did the testing I would happily display it graphically.

Completely understandable. Thanks for making the chart for Black ops 1. It's helped me a bunch

First, great info, great job, nice work.

I have played since waw and played lots.

Dogs have come on round 4 positively on occasion. In der riese, around round 30, i have often had dogs come after only 3 rounds. Online, 3 players, positively happened, so maybe some code has changed (obviously ndu doesn't always match up with other maps) or the game simply glitched (it is a treyargh game, no offense, but glitches are common in bo and waw).

On boarding windows, the amount you get with/without x2 points has varied between the maps or games (waw to bo, for example). I can't recall what maps did or didn't have it different, but it has changed. Like even nuke and carpenter didn't double in points in some maps, but did in others during x2 points.

Again, it is treyargh, even in the new tranzit game, in the semtex room, one dog killed me in 2 hits when I had jugger...

• 6 months later...

First, great info, great job, nice work.

I have played since waw and played lots.

Dogs have come on round 4 positively on occasion. In der riese, around round 30, i have often had dogs come after only 3 rounds. Online, 3 players, positively happened, so maybe some code has changed (obviously ndu doesn't always match up with other maps) or the game simply glitched (it is a treyargh game, no offense, but glitches are common in bo and waw).

On boarding windows, the amount you get with/without x2 points has varied between the maps or games (waw to bo, for example). I can't recall what maps did or didn't have it different, but it has changed. Like even nuke and carpenter didn't double in points in some maps, but did in others during x2 points.

Again, it is treyargh, even in the new tranzit game, in the semtex room, one dog killed me in 2 hits when I had jugger...

after 3 rounds would be every 4th round, which is within the 4-6 rounds that he stated. doesnt mean how many rounds come in between the dog rounds, its a running total

• 6 years later...