How characters got to Ascension(theory)

There's a lot on how the next map may be on the moon. And that Richtofen is in a spacesuit, etc. But what I think, is that they ALREADY went to the moon. Think how they got there, no teleporters or anything. BUT there is a huge rocket crashed into the side of the map. It's by the gate to PhD, I'm sure you've all seen it just not though much of it. Then, after they crashed, they took a lander and it short circuited the power. If you look at the beginning the crane that lifts the rocket is stuck in mid lift like the power went out when they took the lander. Then, there's Richtofen still in a space suit. And then you could ask, how did they get there? Well in the terminal Maxis notes that 115 is confirmed on the moon via Astronomical Team, and Richtofen had affiliation with Group 935, so maybe he had access through their technology. And then how would they return? Well the Russians were launching monkeys into space, likely to collect element 115/110 for Project Mercury experiments. So they must have had a way to get them back, so maybe they hijacked a russian rocket. The crashed one has CCCP on it's side. Then there's how would they survive? Well I'm not educated on this stuff so I don't know how the rocket would land, if someone does help me out. Then that's really all to how they got there. I think I had one more Q & A but I forgot but whatever.

So what do you think?

Any counters to this theory please say, and don't say it's ridiculous because zombies isn't the most realistic thing ever you all know.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Theory, [brains] I have been contemplating this too, so I will add what I can

1) The maps as we know are not connect in the way they are released.

2) ^ So Ascension as others have stated is not after Kino.

3) Most of the current maps have to deal with teleporting to the new map, why doesnt Ascension have a Teleporter? Since all the current maps do, Die Reise & Kino & Five

4) There is a map between Kino and Ascension, As assuming Kino is the future, they got there due to the Teleporter overloading, most likely they will show them overloading again and going to the "Future" Map that will be released and they used the lunar lander from where ever they actually came from, The Moon?

5) If Time Travel is non linear, like "Back 2 the Future" States, what if there is 2 richtofens? Current Richtofen is the "Future Richtofen"? Thats why he is in the space suit and the other 3 are not. Where is the Time Traveling Richtofen that traveled with the other 3? HMMMMM

6) The Future Richtofen, is dressed in the space suit because he was separately involved in going to the moon to collect 115 or what ever other experiments. The other 3 in future are unrelated to the research so they are not with the space suit richtofen2?

Ok im done for now

Exactice808