Rocket + Ballistic knife?

Okay, just to clairify, I am full aware the easter egg is over so don't bother telling me in a reply.

Okay, so now that's done. Has any body noticed that when you get a kill with the ballistic knife in multiplayer, it says "skewer" on the screen. That made me think, has anybody ever tryed shooting the rocket with the ballistic knife/upgraded ballistic knife? This is because of "Skewer the winged beast"

Winged beast - rocket

Skewer - ballistic knife

It was just a thought I had and I decided to post because there hasn't been many new threads lately. ;)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about shooting the teddy with a ballistic knife (the one that comes out of the mystery box)? Does the knife just float away and disappear with it?

I have tried that before. I had an upgraded Ballistic Knife and shot the teddy when it came out of the box. The needle stayed in its head until the bear disappeared after floating off. The knife just drops back down. I also tried with an upgraded crossbow, because i thought i might have to use it for future references. I guess i was right

• 4 weeks later...

don't the landers have "wings". They are little edges that jut out a bit. Plus, i f you look at the picture of them when you are walking up to the area, it seems as if they have "wings". Perhaps you have to skewer the landers?

Huh there are 4 landers and you need 4 people to finish the egg idk maybe thats possible who knows someone need to try this unless someone already has