!! has anybody tried this !!

I've recently been trying to think of as many things as possible about this mystery man easter egg,

ive had so many games where people have tried to do things after you get the death machines for 90 seconds.. but yet i havn't seen anybody take the landers when you have the death machines activated after you have done all the nodes and empty'd your load on the orb....

After you hear sam scream and everything goes back to black and white.. try the lander..

Only a theory... But i think if you was to take the landers after the wench has had her 5 - 10 second creaming sesion.. it might lead you too her.. hence why you have the death machines cause not any normal gun would be enough to hurt her e.g. ray gun, thunder gun, etc..

p.s the battry's in this map are obviously to do with something aswell.. if anybody knows of anything that could help me please let me know

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sorry to burst your bubble but its prob over. You can actually go on youtube and see countless videos of people doing exactly what you saying, at every lander in the map including by speed cola. yes you move slow but there is not a single spot on the map you can't walk to and still have about 20 seconds with the DM.

and as for the batteries just about the same thing... there are MANY of them on the map and there are tons of youtube videos of people shooting them all.

There is no next step. :roll:

As much as i want to agree with you.. i think its kind of pointless going through ALL that trouble with the nodes to just find out theres nothing at the end apart from some crappy death machine for 90 seconds.. its not even that great.. that is like a massive kick the face to everyone who actually enjoy's the zombie franchise..

so naturally.. im going to dissagree with you cause i do beleive there is more to it than just 90 seconds of heavey metal...

yeah sorry to burst your bubble but its prob over. You can actually go on youtube and see countless videos of people doing exactly what you saying, at every lander in the map including by speed cola. yes you move slow but there is not a single spot on the map you can't walk to and still have about 20 seconds with the DM.

and as for the batteries just about the same thing... there are MANY of them on the map and there are tons of youtube videos of people shooting them all.

funny enough i havn't seen anyone on youtube try what i suggested... could you post me a link to some video's would be really helpfull

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D10E2INDpOY

a little after 10:18

Clearly launches the lander while still in black and white with all 4 people on it and shooting it.

There is no room. If there is it will have to be activated and that will require some other kind of secret. I.E. the very first node is a pressure plate. When the piece gets sucked in with the gresch it gets teleported off the map on to a pressure pad that activates the node 1. Node 1 would never exist otherwise.

There is no secret room on the map already there, and that's fact at this point because of no clip.

and believe me I'm not trying to bash anyone. I think its awful that there is no more and 90 seconds of DM is a crap reward. I also hope someone proves me wrong, but based off the code that has come out, the no clipping of the maps and the 100,000 youtube videos of people trying things and failing I don't know what else to think. By all means though keep coming up with ideas.... I could always be completely wrong.

*edit*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqjlu5lXGA

This is a noclip video too. I was positive for a long long time there was a room here and tried countless things with the easter egg to open these doors.... but the whole map is the same, empty.

There is no next step. :roll:

As much as i want to agree with you.. i think its kind of pointless going through ALL that trouble with the nodes to just find out theres nothing at the end apart from some crappy death machine for 90 seconds.. its not even that great.. that is like a massive kick the face to everyone who actually enjoy's the zombie franchise..

so naturally.. im going to dissagree with you cause i do beleive there is more to it than just 90 seconds of heavey metal...

funny enough i havn't seen anyone on youtube try what i suggested... could you post me a link to some video's would be really helpfull

Thanks

Ha... hahaha.... So you've never heard of the flytrap? That wasted ammo and it lead to nothing....

Treyarch kicks the face of COD players/fans with everything they do. This should come as no surprise.

I just got my Ascension off Steam, first game round 22 (solo), then I searched the map with noclip, and no, theres no wunderwaffe behind that door, and no, I didnt found anything secret.

But I just saw how amazing work Treyarch really made. Its just amazing map.

the easter egg is done. thats it. 90 second death machines are your "prize" and as shitty as a prize as it may be, thats it. Its treyarchs game and they made it so at the end you get 90 second DMs, thats all. If you think its a "gay" "prize" (i honestly do) then goto treyarch and burn the studio down (please dont i love meh zombies)

I wish some of you would get it through your heads.

It took ONE WEEK (7 DAYS) to figure out all the confirmed steps. It's been 2 months since then and NOTHING! Just a bunch of rumors and speculations. While some of them are good...others are really stupid. Shooting all the batteries? Seriously?

Go on youtube, a lot of these suggested steps have already been debunked.

I wish some of you would get it through your heads.

It took ONE WEEK (7 DAYS) to figure out all the confirmed steps. It's been 2 months since then and NOTHING! Just a bunch of rumors and speculations. While some of them are good...others are really stupid. Shooting all the batteries? Seriously?

Go on youtube, a lot of these suggested steps have already been debunked.

/thread.

[brains] for you good sir! lol

Would've been better if you got a death machine as a swappable weapon with ammo and everything. Or you could use it once per round afterwards. Would've made it worth it.

For all we know though, Treyarch could've had the batteries and other things that do nothing there as part of another idea that they never got around to. Still keeping my fingers crossed though.

I feel there's more to it.. Check my post a couple threads down on what I think .. To all those people that feel that there nothing left why do you look at these posts if you feel it's done. And accept there's us out there that think there's more to it. In the campaign there's 8 steps and thAts how we found the first 6 that's why I feel were missing something. I'm telling ya try floppin in those spots I said in my post I want to try it myself but I keep going into games with people with no headsets or 12 yr olds from britian

I feel there's more to it.. Check my post a couple threads down on what I think .. To all those people that feel that there nothing left why do you look at these posts if you feel it's done. And accept there's us out there that think there's more to it. In the campaign there's 8 steps and thAts how we found the first 6 that's why I feel were missing something. I'm telling ya try floppin in those spots I said in my post I want to try it myself but I keep going into games with people with no headsets or 12 yr olds from britian

Im tired of the 8 steps in campaign, with the easter egg. Sure, you can try to use your imaginations to fit in some steps, but in the end, it is kind of pointless. It was a decent idea at first, (unlike the battery idea) but it just doesn't make sense anymore.