What gersch was trying to do.

EtErNiiTY

Im sorry if this doesn't seem accurate to you. Im just tying together what I know.

dr. gersch

He was trying to build a portal that takes you to the moon.

The way he says "Open a portal" during the Mystery Man easter egg, leads me to believe his goal was not to make something that sucked things in and killed them, what would the point of that be?

I believe that he was trying to send men to space via portal.

I think that they were sending monkeys to space not by rocket, but by portal. Because the monkeys natural reaction when you throw a gersch device, is to jump inside and teleport! Notice during a monkey round , the monkeys dont get killed by gersch devices, they teleport just like we do.

So I am lead to believe that when the monkeys jumped into the portal, they were sent to the moon and died in the process, but the large amounts of element 115 revived them as zombies, and they were sent back from the moon through the portal. (2 portals open. one on the moon, one on earth in the cosmodrome) When they came back, they infected the scientists and all hell broke loose from there.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have a plausable theory there, BUT... and this is a BIG BUT..

how do you explain the monkey's comming from the landers at the start of a monkey round??

^^^

That a side I think it's a good theory. I have noticed that about the monkeys before (teleporting not dying in gersch) and the rest makes a lot of sense.

NICE! [brains]

you have a plausable theory there, BUT... and this is a BIG BUT..

how do you explain the monkey's comming from the landers at the start of a monkey round?? [brains] for you for your theory tho :) good job

Maybe they were trying to do it in an easier way?

Teleporting back and forth is a lot easier than launching rockets into the atmosphere. It's also faster, maybe it had to do with the space race. They were trying to get there with a faster method.