Pyramid?

I know it sounds ridiculously stupid but what if they put the next map in a pyramid? There is already some symbolism, the All-Seeing-Eye , on several maps and appearing in campaign flashes too. And then there's Richtofen's Illuminati affiliation. Then there's like some sort of Aztec pyramid just outside of Array on the side of the map by the crane. i tried to get a closer look but there's a spectating barrier so I couldn't go further. Then, in the emblem creator there's the eye of Ra.

So is this pointing to new map? Illuminati symbolism? A combo? Or something totally different?

Still a pyramid would be a badass map, cause' real pyramids had all those traps to stop grave robbers and crap, and the Pharoah as a boss zombies, they just put it in for fun regardless.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it sounds ridiculously stupid but what if

I just like to end people's quotes at a bad time :P

Really though it's not that bad of an idea there has been much worse. It would make for interesting traps and layout of a map (floors getting smaller as you go up) I would be surprised if this came true but who knows, there are definitely some things in the game that could make it tie in...

hopefully we find out the answers to our speculation soon.

I know it sounds ridiculously stupid but what if

I just like to end people's quotes at a bad time :P

Really though it's not that bad of an idea there has been much worse. It would make for interesting traps and layout of a map (floors getting smaller as you go up) I would be surprised if this came true but who knows, there are definitely some things in the game that could make it tie in...

hopefully we find out the answers to our speculation soon.

Yeah well you never know. Discovery and Firing Range are the 2 top candidates right now for next map. Except Luanch had the least zombies connections and became the next map, so who knows?

Plus I the 'Cave' stage on DOA, as it is called by Cod Wiki, seems to have an appearance like an Aztec/Mayan building, with the walls and the vines growing up it and statues.

ALSO: I checked an old forum post and found that there was a map file called Ciaro, which is Egypt's capital. Egypt is known for it's Pyramid's from thousands of years ago. So maybe all this Illuminati stuff is pointing out the eye, maybe it's The Pyramid, and were just focusing on the wrong thing? There's so much Easter Eggs, and Treyarch reusing zombies objects in maps and hinting things that it's hard to process all of the info. into 1 solid guess.