Possible Map Pack 2 Release Date

As first strike was released for xbox 360 on february 1st, and march 3rd for ps3.

And MP1 Was released for WaW on March 19,

And MP2 in WaW was released on June 11th,

i THINK, that we may be expecting some new DLC in May. (for xbox 360)

BECAUSE:

1st strike was released in march, and so was MP1.

If it was not for microsofts deal with activison, i believe it would have originally released in march for all consoles.

And since it would have been the same month as MP1, and Xbox gets the maps earlier, I think its fair to say that PS3 will be getting the maps in June(1st or 2nd), and xbox in may (possibly, 3rd or 4th). Im sorry if im not making any sense. but this is the best i could describe it.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That might still be a bit early since both PS3 and PC got First Strike this month, however unless they've got a set number of map packs they plan on releasing thoughout the year, it's definitely likely that one could be on it's way sometime this summer. Or more likely, the fall since that's when most epic games are released.

Regardless, I'm definitely craving to know where the next map will be, and what secrets we will unravel next! :D