Takeo's Plotting to KILL Richtofen.

EtErNiiTY

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Since it seems like every character IS equipped with a knife at all times...

What could happen if Takeo kills Richtofen first:the group could teleport and Takeo could quickly slash Rochtofen's throat right before teleporting.When they get on the other side...

Takeo:Look!Richtofen must've died during the teleport!

Dempsey:But why does he have a wound that looks like a throat slit?And why is your knife bloody?(gasp)YOU KILLED HIM YOU BASTARD.[Dempsey kills Takeo]

Nikolai:[takes in the whole scene]...Well,looks like it's just you,me,the zombies,the guns and Perk-a-Colas.

[Owned in round 15]

What would happen if Richtofen kills Takeo first:Richtofen would pass it off as another teleporting mishap.Since the group knows that Richtofen knows the most about the teleporter,they assume he's right and continue with the mission.Buffy magically appears and takes Takeo's place in the group.

Since it seems like every character IS equipped with a knife at all times...

What could happen if Takeo kills Richtofen first:the group could teleport and Takeo could quickly slash Rochtofen's throat right before teleporting.When they get on the other side...

Takeo:Look!Richtofen must've died during the teleport!

Dempsey:But why does he have a wound that looks like a throat slit?And why is your knife bloody?(gasp)YOU KILLED HIM YOU BASTARD.[Dempsey kills Takeo]

Nikolai:[takes in the whole scene]...Well,looks like it's just you,me,the zombies,the guns and Perk-a-Colas.

[Owned in round 15]

What would happen if Richtofen kills Takeo first:Richtofen would pass it off as another teleporting mishap.Since the group knows that Richtofen knows the most about the teleporter,they assume he's right and continue with the mission.Buffy magically appears and takes Takeo's place in the group.

You do realise Dempsey likes Takeo and hates Richtofen, right? I'm pretty sure he would go with it, and be happy that Tak killed Richtofen.. BTW, if they notice Takeo's bloody knife, why don't they notice Richtofen? Moreover, they both could've killed a zombie earlier to cover it up.

Sorry,I can't keep up with the likes and hates between the group now...but I did remember activating Dempsey's doll in Ascension and the doll said 'You SUCK, Richtofen!' or something similar.

They did notice Richtofen,Tak pointed out Richtofen being dead.Dempsey especially since he pointed out the wound and Takeo's blood-stained knife.

True with the killing-zombie cover up.