Takeo's Plotting to KILL Richtofen.

EtErNiiTY

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think takeo used to like richtofen. i.e- during ww2 japanes and germans were allies and the fact that richtofen had a base camp at Shi No Numa, which is in Japan. But ever since the other 3 character have slowly been learing richtofens past and his true perona. They really dislike him

It doesnt actually say who he is talking about, so how do you know its Richtofen?

when you listen to the aduio all Takeo does is praise Richtofen.

So it could be him or couldn't be him thats the question?

yes it does, 14:41. 'Richtofen, he is great evil' or something like that, clearly mentioning him by name ;)

I suspect... it means nothing, lol...

He makes a comment about Richtofen being evil... but not as evil as the zombies.. So he obviously chooses to fight beside a lesser evil... :/ Also seeing how we dont get anymore trailers from Treyarch on zombie maps, Rich, tak, Nik, Dempsey are the characters for the zombie series...

I don't foresee any killing amongst the player character(s)..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so basically, tank takeo and nikolia all remember with:

tank only just starting to remember

Takeo, plotting revenge

nikolia being too drunk, and is drinkling to get rid of the memorys, even trying to replace them by talking about his wifes.

richtofen better work fast to get his plan together, before the ones who he created, tested on and and deseived will get revenge....