THERE IS NO 5TH LANDER (noclip proof)

Alsomdude2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not agree with his statement that a room can't be hidden and would HAVE to be already be there. Plus these videos have been out for a little over a month now. but thanks for the repost.

And even though I'm kinda being a dick about it I believe the egg is over anyways, but I think we can still figure out how to control teleporting on the map

Well you can actually noclip on xbox, with Jtags or something. of course its illegal and Treyarch are stepping up with banning people so some people who mod may have been scared from putting it on youtube because they may get banned

also, 5th lander, what happened to the 4th lander?

And with the hidden room thing, it is possible. In der riese they had little purple boxes for the teleporter. But a hidden room might be harder to pull off

I do not agree with his statement that a room can't be hidden and would HAVE to be already be there. Plus these videos have been out for a little over a month now. but thanks for the repost.

And even though I'm kinda being a dick about it I believe the egg is over anyways, but I think we can still figure out how to control teleporting on the map

Videos like this have been around for a month now? Oreally? Cause Im pretty sure that pc just got the map pack on the 25th of march... AND you can only noclip ON pc... :facepalm: Feels good when you prove ignorant people wrong.

just because you were such a dick about your response i feel the overwelming feeling to do it back to you, but ill refrain. and yes, you CAN no clip on a console, its called 'hacking'.

Videos like this have been around for a month now? Oreally? Cause Im pretty sure that pc just got the map pack on the 25th of march... AND you can only noclip ON pc... :facepalm: Feels good when you prove ignorant people wrong.

yeah you should double check that champ. As was just said not only can a Jtag'd xbox do it but an easily hackable ps3 can also do it. These noclip videos have been out since 3 days after the release on xbox. (You can go youtube videos and look on post dates if you wanna check) If you would search for info instead of just trolling forums and waiting for other people to post it you would know this all to be true. THANKS HAVE A GOOD DAY! :)

Oh and I'll be here to accept your apology if you decided to do the right thing as a forum dweller and say you're sorry for TRYING to bash someone for being wrong when you in fact have no idea about what you're talking about.

Lol when i said you can only noclip on pc i ment it by you can no clip on pc with out hacking... :facepalm:

no, you didnt, actually. you said...

claiming that 'videos like this' have not been around for a month because 'only pc can noclip'. you didnt mention or infer anything about hacking/not hacking.

just because you were such a dick about your response i feel the overwelming feeling to do it back to you, but ill refrain. and yes, you CAN no clip on a console, its called 'hacking'.

First a person with a Jtag on there motherboard is NOT a hacker/blue hat hacker or a "cracker" they are a modder

Second we where looking for the 4th lander not a fifth one

Last even if you no/clipped the lander or room in question wouldn't appear till a trigger or flag has been activated geez ,also there is no proof in the coding that said trigger even exist's silly kid programming's for rabbit's.

^^^ (can't quote that many times) ^^^

including the first landing pad this actually would be a 'fifth' landing spot.

modding, hacking, they both void your warranty, symantics.

a trigger would have to be in the coding, when you create one in a map, you have to have some code to tell it what to do. honestly i dont kno what your trying to say, do you support the claim there is a fifth spot or dont believe it...?