::Travel To The Cosmodrome and New Beginning::

The breeze in the air brought a chill to Richtofen's heart. Reminding him of the bad choices in Verruckt, his insanity seemed to be going away making him realize how terrible his mistakes were. I think I feel bad for erasing the minds of Takeo and Nikolai. Dempsey..... not so much. thought Richtofen. He sat under a tree and began to sleep.

:How it started:

"Hey everybody wake up! I made you all vodka for breakfast!" said Nikolai.

"Ugh..... Nikolai, I don't think vodka will help our hunger." said Dempsey.

"Don't knock it until you try it!" Nikolai responded.

Richtofen made a loud yawn and in a soft voice said, "I hate you Dempsey."

"Hey Richtofen! Your hat's gone!" Dempsey chuckled as he said this.

"No! Nikolai! Takeo! Help me find my hat!" Richtofen yelled.

"I shall slaughter whoever took your hat with a SWORD!" Takeo replied.

"That's nice Takeo. Now find my hat..." Richtofen replied sarcastically.

"Let me drink!" yelled Nikolai.

"That's not the best idea." Richtofen said as Nikolai fell down the hill they were resting on.

"JUST A SCRATCH!" said Nikolai as blood splattered all over his body.

"Could you just help him Doc?" said Dempsey.

"Oh.... I'm not that type of doctor." replied Richtofen.

"Well ain't that fine and dandy...."

"Hey guys! I just got call from Red Army! They say their countries getting taken over by zombies!" said Nikolai.

"Nikolai, how many times do I have to tell you, they're not called the Red Army anymore...." said Richtofen.

"THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!" said Nikolai.

:The Travel:

"Let's get started!" said Dempsey.

"No no no..... I'll lead!" said Nikolai.

"Here's a question guys, how are we going to get from Germany to Russia, especially when the whole way there is zombie infested?" replied Richtofen as he pulled out his MP40.

"Wow Doc! You really thought this through didn't you? Well, let's hear what insane plan you have this time, hopefully it's not as bad as the plan you had to get from Verruckt to Shi No Numa." Dempsey groaned.

"Well, what I was thinking was-" Richtofen was cutoff as Dempsey yelled.

"YAWN! Bored already! Here's my plan! Kill every zombie in our path!"

Takeo replied, "And we shall do it with great HONOR!"

Nikolai said, "Tak, Tak, Tak, why must you talk about honor when you have none?"

"Nikolai, Takeo, American, settle down. I think I have an idea, but we have to go back to the theatre." said Richtofen.

Ohhhhhh! Oh No! Zombies have that place overrun, and I think I've had enough teddy bears in my lifetime." Dempsey said rhetorically.

"You may have your concerns American, but this needs to be done." Richtofen replied.

"Also., Nikolai, how'd you'd get a phone?" said Dempsey.

"Secret long-ranged special Russian walky-talky." Nikolai responded.

"Then let me have it!" Richtofen yelled in rage, while threatening Nikolai with a bowie knife.

Nikolai handed it over and after a long argument with the Spetnaz Commander he finally ended the transmission.

"We should have a Russian lander coming soon." Richtofen said as he killed a Nova 6 Crawler.

"You may now induce vomiting." said Richtofen in an evil voice.

:Meanwhile, where Samantha's spirit roams in Der Reise:

"It's no fair! Daddy! Why do they keep on beating my undead armies? I send the best I can at them, even Fluffy's puppies!" Samantha complained.

"Honey, you know I love you, but I just can't help." Maxis replied.

"This is the last time I let those four win my game! Unleash the monkeys!" Samantha commanded.

Maxis came back soon and said, "We have detected four more survivors in North America, their named are Fidel, John, Nixon, and McNamara."

"Daddy..... I'm too busy killing Richtofen, could you go steal their weapons so I don't have to do any work and they don't have anything to fight with?" Samantha pleaded.

"Anything for you honey." Maxis said as he left.

"Now, let's see what happens when I suck all of the color out of Russia." Samantha made a grin.

Maxis came back soon enough and said, "Would you like to trap Yuri's soul honey?"

"Yes! Make sure there is NO WAY, Yuri can escape, or be broken out."

"Where would you like Yuri trapped?" Maxis asked.

"Put her where Gersch lives, near the generators."

"As you wish." Maxis left for the last time, to never come back, also to be killed in North America.

:Back at the survivors' hilltop:

"Here's the lander! But how will we all breath in space if they only sent one spacesuit?" Dempsey complained.

"Simple! Say hello to my latest invention, I present to you, The Oxygen Pill!" Richtofen happily presented the pills.

"You really couldn't make a better name for them?" Dempsey said.

"I'll wear the spacesuit, you take the pills." Richtofen volunteered.

They went into space, but little did Richtofen know the suit didn't block the 115 coming from the moon, but the pills did. Richtofen felt himself, slowly dying.

::FIN::

::New Beginning Mini-Story::

"Richtofen! Takeo! Nikolai! We're surrounded, we need to get out of here!" Dempsey stated the obvious.

"Well thanks Captain Obvious! No duh we need to get out of here!" Richtofen yelled while throwing his Gersch Device.

"What are we going to do?" Nikolai asked.

"Perhaps..... Egypt?" said Richtofen in a mysterious tone.

"Yeah, but how are we going to get there?" Dempsey demanded an answer.

"Jump in the device!" Richtofen yelled.

The survivors found themselves' in Libya.

"Okay, now we are one country away from Egypt, good thinking Richtofen!" Dempsey said in his usual angry tone.

"Dempsey! All you need to feel better is a drink!" Nikolai continued to get Dempsey to try his vodka.

"Is that drink whiskey?" Dempsey rolled his eyes while saying this.

"No...." Nikolai said as he fainted.

"Then, I guess it won't make me feel better. Anyways, now not only do we have to go to a different country, we have to bring a drunken fainted Russian along too."

"Now Dempsey, don't complain again, or I'll take this sickle, and GET RID OF YOUR SCALP!" Richtofen said while going out to find some shelter.

"This is disadvantage..." Takeo said sadly.

"Takeo, first of all, learn some English. Second, let's follow Richtofen, you drag the Russian." Dempsey said calmly.

They trekked on to Egypt, using whatever shelter they could find on the way. The survivors soon found Cairo, a place with great pyramids. Richtofen could feel the voices get louder in his head, telling him to destroy the pyramids.

Richtofen said, "This is the place, I can feel it."

::Inside The Pyramids Of Giza::

"This place gives me the creeps." Nikolai said.

"Quiet Russian, you might disturb whatever lurks in these things." Richtofen insisted something evil was here ever since they went inside.

"For the fifty-millionth time! What could be in here besides us, and a lot of zombies?" Dempsey yelled.

"THERE ARE SPIRITS IN HERE! I KNOW IT!" Richtofen almost made Nikolai fall to the ground. Well, it was either the alcohol or Richtofen, anyways, he almost fell.

When they started hearing moans and the walls being chewed open. Dempsey picked up an MP5K, Richtofen picked up a Explosive Crossbow, Takeo picked up a Katana, and Nikolai just flipped over his empty vodka upside down.

"Rapid Fire Led-Slinger Be Spreading Piece 'round the battlefield!" Dempsey yelled while the survivors sprung to action.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Uhm... New Story?

::Chronicles Of Making The Intelligent Undead (Fictional)::

::Part 1: Soda Lovers::

"Performing intelligence check. All electronic systems online. Bring in the monkeys."

said a man in a grey uniform. "Grenade Launchers Ready. Press The Enter Key To Perform Test #1: Grenade Survival." said the computerized voice. "Alright ASHPod, I read you, pressing enter key. Do your work." The man pressed the enter key and the room went dim, the grenade launchers started. He knew that very few monkeys would be verified to go into space.

There was a boom, some of the monkeys were already dead, the others throwing the grenade at the launchers to blow them up. The monkeys were succeeding their task. ASHPod continued shooting grenades until all of the launchers were destroyed. Out of 23, 5 monkeys succeeded the task. He knew that the other 250 were being tested on the same exact thing. His name was Blake, a calm scientist from Great Britain, he eventually moved to Russia. Being trained in a field of science not yet named at the time, because it was forbidden, he was literally banished from the country. His existence was wiped from every database system. The monkeys, the were escaping, hopefully ASHPod did not see this as a test protocol and ended it immediately. The monkeys succeeded, so did the other test survivors. They went a stole a spaceship and went to the moon, where the spaceship's coordinates were set.

::Part 2: Creating Half-Intelligent Undead Soldiers::

After the monkeys' escape, Blake was worried that he would be forced to discontinue his experiments with the Nazi Zombies found in Gemany. He wanted to train them, making them dodge bullets, make them kill everything in sight, then release them into Britain as revenge. He already got them out of their Nazi suits and put the in proper military gear. He walked up to the microphone and spoke, "May I please get your attention?" These zombies were voice activated, and Blake was the only verified voice in their new, robotic brains. The zombies got in their alphabetical order by their names given to them. "Today, all of you shall be tested like never before. First, you shall kill the lions that are dropped inside the testing area. Second, you shall be forced to dodge large amounts of plasma energy. Lastly, a door shall open up and you will walk into a maze, you must navigate your way through or die trying." Blake ordered. The zombies made their familiar death groan as they waltzed around the testing environment.

"ASHPod! Begin the testing!" Blake yelled. This would most likely be he last experiment before he was kicked out of the squad for allowing the monkeys to escape.

::Last Part: Zombies Escape With The Help Of A Child::

"Heheheheheh," Blake heard a girl giggle. "I want to play a game! Let's play Prison Escape! This is the prison and you undead soldiers will escape with the help of your leader! Me!" Blake stared at the girl, she seemed to be Hell-Spawned, with blood dripping out of her mouth, and the creepy lifeless eyes. The girl stared at him and sucked the soul out of him, maybe that's what she fed off of. Maybe that's why she got along so well with zombies, just like her, she had no soul. Blake picked up his tape recorder and said before he died, "Experiment failed, zombies are..... resisting." Blake fell the the floor, the last thing he heard was the evil laugh of a child. After they escaped the "prison," Samantha recruited them into her undead army. All of the experiments had failed, all scientists dead except for one: Gersch.