Who do you think had the worst death in the cod series?

Hanz_123

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

I felt a tear after Reznov was giving Chernov such a hard time and saying how the Diary will never amount do anything. Then when he gets set alight and they pick up his Diary *sniff*

i gotta say ghost and roach. it bothered me to see ghost especially get such a dishonorable death after they had used ghosts image for MW2 so much. its like hey heres one of the star charachters of this game and everyones gonna like him, but at the end of the game hes gonna get shot in the head and set on fire..it was stupid and it pissed me off.

i gotta say ghost and roach. it bothered me to see ghost especially get such a dishonorable death after they had used ghosts image for MW2 so much. its like hey heres one of the star charachters of this game and everyones gonna like him, but at the end of the game hes gonna get shot in the head and set on fire..it was stupid and it pissed me off.

Highlighting the text below reveals a spoiler relating to Metal Gear Solid 4. If you have yet to play the series or this game, and don't want to know the story, don't highlight it...

It was a shame that happened but a great twist in the story. Its like how in MGS4, everyone who didn't fully watch the end of the credits thought Snake killed himself. I was crying manly tears up to that point until after the credits. (What? Wolfys can cry... e.e)...

Anyway, the point is, people were p*ssed off that Snake had died but it was also the most perfect ending. Twas so epic... but didn't end that way..

Every time anyone cool dies in COD :(

Pvt Allen (everyone forgets him :P)

Ghost

Roach

Reznov

Dimitri

Making me think Price had died :evil:

Woods

and all the others.

Every time one of the cool people die i swear at the TV for a while... And then having to play through it again on MW2 to get the Veteran Achievements was annoying, i had to see Allen, Roach and Ghost all die again :(

5n5R7GaoyGE

Roach and Ghost's death. :'(

For sure. Modern Warfare 2 did such a good job of making you care about the other characters around you. Treyarch should still be taking notes.

Roach and Ghost were brutal but Hanz Zimmer was just fanstastic with that entire game....The campaign was better than the multi in my opinion and Zimmer REALLY contributed to that.