Classic Maps - The New Easter Eggs

Undead

Alright so thanks to Treyarch keeping the old maps valuable and fresh by keeping old weapons, and basically copy and pasting the original zombie maps over to the Hardened Edition of Black Ops, they also left us so new easter eggs to be found. Some of which, already have.

Nacht Der Untoten: New Kevin Sherwood song has been added and can be activated by shooting all the explosive barrels in the main area.

Verruckt: Radio in window plays random songs simular to the one found in NDU.

SNN: Three more radios found in three of four huts play a message of what sounds to be our four favorite zombie slayers teleporting to or from SNN, or Der Riese. (Or possibly, Kino which is more likely since you start off being teleported to the theater.)

Now, perhaps I haven't searched enough, but Der Riese is FILLED with easter eggs, most of which are radios that explained what happened at Der Riese. And so far, each classic map had some kind of extra radio added into the map. So what's in it for Der Riese?

Just browsing through the forums a bit, I've found several posts stating in some way that there are still easter eggs to be discovered or that have been recently discovered in Der Riese. People have put a LOT of time into unraveling the Ascension easter egg, but unless someone has already found something and I don't know about it, I'd say it's time we start focusing more on the older maps and see what we may find.

Kino for example, had a radio outside the map. Who's to say there isn't another anywhere else? (A bit hopeful, I know... but I always do like to re trace my steps. :))

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what we need to do. People are to hopeful on the Ascension easter egg. I now am pretty convinced it's over, but there's still this nagging thought saying we're missing something. But if they added a new song to two maps, who is to say there isn't anymore to the classic maps? We need 90% of people to switch their thoughts back to the WAW maps and search search search!

I agree, I've found all the radios on Der Riese on Black Ops, and I hope there are more. The only thing I really want to know is: does the fly trap have a new teddy bear to find? Everyone knows that the fly trap in Der Riese only activates one teddy and a monkey in the furnace, so: is there a new one?

Common misconception, There is a third teddy. People say the the one in the window isn't there anymore(Its not visible, there is glass in that window.) BUT If you shoot the area where the bear is, its still there alright. Just letting people know.

• 2 months later...