DEATH MACHINE EASTER EGG TEAM WANTED

ImAnEagle

Okay, guys. I have a problem here. I've never done the mystery man/Death machine easter egg, and would like to experience it. I came A SLIVER away from doing it last night(haha laugh it up if you get it). What happened was, we had all 4 nodes and were going to free Gersch. Everyone but I was in the junkyard. I had to pack a punch the Crossbow, which I just recieved, and was walking to the Junkyard. I passed the crawler(our only one) on the way to the nodes. It must have died in the 3 SECONDS it took to get from the Turret by the spawn room in between the window nearest stamin up, because when I passed it, there was a zombie at it. Here's where I become the Mega Tard. Instead of waiting to make it another(or just one) crawler, I STABBED IT AND KILLED IT AND THE NEXT ROUND WE ALL DIED.

FUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Anyway, since I really want to experience this, i'm going to need a team with AT LEAST:

Knowledge of how to do it and/or has done the easter egg before

Headsets

An Xbox 360

GT:DarkestWolf97

I'm hoping to do this over the weekend (Evening of March 25-Evening of March 27)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been looking for a good team myself to do this. i have done it twice with different sets of people and i know exactly how to do it all. my gamertag is xTastinGJoinTx. i have a mic, im 21 not a 10 yr old, my highest on ascension is 30. im usually on all night and usually always up for zombies, especially for doing the easter egg.