Bring back Gun Glitch Please

Ronaldo9

Glitching in this game to do well makes you gay... and not the gay that means homosexual, but the one that means ignorant... you know? I can think of another word that has a double meaning but, that would make me a hater..

Anyways, what ever the case may be... it makes you retarded, and probably 10 years old... Or a 10yr old trapped in a 27 year olds body, which is a great representation of a mentally handicapped individual...

But hey!! Least you g0t Xb0x...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would probably never play with randoms again if they did add this glitch(which they wont). everyone would freak out if you didnt help them get their hk, rpk, raygun, thunder gun, and commando. I tried 3 guns in snn before and it just made it take longer to switch out to the one i wanted, you only need 2 guns!!!!!

Shut up, douche. Why in the world would they go out of their way to add glitches into their game? They're supposed to be removing them.

It doesn't add teamwork, what it adds is little 5 year olds demanding that you down yourself next to the box and lose your perks so they can have ~~MOAR GUNZ!1~~

Just play the game. Don't like it? Get a life.

I think that instead of a gun glitch they should let you add a third gun once you get to a certain round since you go through so much ammo. The only strategy that I've found to work is playing ring around the rosy by flopper until you max out the zombies allowed on the map and blast them with the zeus cannon. I've only gotten to round 37 but thats the only way I know to have enough ammo to last between monkey rounds without a max ammo or swapping weapons. Maybe once you get to a certain round you could buy another gun slot with all the unused points you accumulate.

Ronaldo, I feel ya man. I totally get what you're saying. I've felt this way for awhile (since BO came out) and I have found a solution.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE HAS POSTED THIS, IT MAY BECOME PATCHED. (ONLY WORKS ON 360)

Xbox 360:

1. Insert CoD game

2. Sign out of XBL

3. Grab a high powered magnet (really, any should work, but the higher the better!)

4. Remove your HDD

5. Rub the magnet horizontal to the XBOX logo on the HDD. Do that for about a minute if you're unsure, keep going! (:

6. You're done, get back on XBL and have fun with the 3 guns! (:

Tried this earlier today on PS3. It works! I highly suggest this glitch. [facepalm]

Ronaldo, I feel ya man. I totally get what you're saying. I've felt this way for awhile (since BO came out) and I have found a solution.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE HAS POSTED THIS, IT MAY BECOME PATCHED. (ONLY WORKS ON 360)

Xbox 360:

1. Insert CoD game

2. Sign out of XBL

3. Grab a high powered magnet (really, any should work, but the higher the better!)

4. Remove your HDD

5. Rub the magnet horizontal to the XBOX logo on the HDD. Do that for about a minute if you're unsure, keep going! (:

6. You're done, get back on XBL and have fun with the 3 guns! (:

Tried this earlier today on PS3. It works! I highly suggest this glitch. [facepalm]

Yes, it worked for me too! it also gave me acess to a secret room that gives you a perk that makes you completely invincible :facepalm:

Those who say its nooby to put weapon glitch.

Ive been playing since the beginning using no glitches , no hacks or cheats cause i find it stupid to jump 200 feet in the air and get lost at the bottom of the map, i hate it wen sum1 takes out a ray gun in the beginning.

But for weapon glitch. in my own defense, id say it wuld be fun to ACTUALLY put it in the game.

Now wait! i never said i never used the weapon glitch cuz i was bored.

Weapon glitch is fun cause now you have a whole viarity of using guns. Personally i dont need more than 2 guns to get to lvl 30 with 4 ppl. thats easy. but the problem is having 2 guns BEFORE lvl 35 atleast. Comon you pros out there including me, havent you ever had that little problem where you get pissed off cuz u cant get ammo for 4 long rounds like 20 minutes each. i sure do. Gun glitch i wuld wanna use for only future lvls, just to take away the.:

1.boringness of the game, cause once u reach atleast lvl 20 it gets boring. to me.

2. rounds get too long so i need sumthing to occupy my boredness,

3. shit , who wuldnt wanna be able to use alot of guns just to have fun.

Glitching is a part of cheating yeah, but shit, its not called cheating wen zombies are 20x stronger than wut they used to be, rounds never end, and it takes ONLY a ray gun or thundergun to kill the zombies, so yes weapon glitch is still fun. although like i said, i dont glitch cuz i find that gay, ( in Black ops with the getting on top of computers in Five. now thats gay)

I heard there is one for Ascension. Probably Patched. What you do is by two weapons, or a one off the wall at the start. Get enough points to buy another one, then have someone down them self. Approach and quickly press X and y. Keep doing and now and then Stop, if you weapon disappears you go to a weapon and Buy it. You should now have three weapons. I don't really care about cheating in Zombies....Multiplayer is one thing yeah, but zombies doesn't seem like a big deal its not like you get COD Points.