Bring back Gun Glitch Please

Ronaldo9

Treyarch, please bring back the gun glitch (specifically the box glitch, involving two players). It adds another objective to the game, which requires teamwork. It also makes the game more fun, and adds more straetgy to it.

If we get enough people that want it back, then I'm sure they will put it back. However, they should add a 5 gun max. If you get more, then its insta death.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: Since when is glitching an objective? How does cheating add a strategy?

You've never played WAW I assume? They kept the box glitch in there on all 4 maps. It wasn't a glitch, they put it in on purpose.

Straetgy wise- for example, one guy can be Mr. Explosives. Has the upgraded pistol, RPG, china lake, etc. He'll probably be somewhere up top providing cover.

Each person can afford to get an upgraded ballistic knife, which can provide some epic, memorable moments.

Even if you have 5 guns, it's still hard as hell; especially past 30 where only a thunder, or ray gun work. 5 guns just makes the game 'funner'

Treyarch, please bring back the gun glitch

If you wanna give feedback to Treyarch, I suggest you go to the CoD official website, and good luck there now with all the little kids complaining, giving bad ideas(Not all but most), starting petitions, etc. I doubt they'll read it.

It makes the game more fun???????????????!???????

Glitches ruined the game u noob -.-

What, you guys can't read or something? You do not have infinite ammo- not even close! Of course you noobs probably never passed round 35 (only ray, or thunder work), to know that. Also, probably because you are all wasting your time with your obsession over a easter egg, that's been SOLVED on the first week.

A glitch is a glitch, there not meant to be there, and is unfair to other the players experience if say, they had 2 guns while you had the thundergun, ray gun AND rpk?

if you dont like the fact they patch a glitch, i suggest you go and play w@w, as it seems you are not able to get to high rounds without this "illegal" help

as you might also notice, they did patch 3 gun glitches in the next maps:

eg verdukt, there was a glitch that if you bought a perk while using a beety, then you had no gun and could buy one, allowing you to have 3 guns, that was changed in shi no numa

shi no numa, the infamous perk glitch, just run to the box and grab the gun. Got rid of it in der riese by moveing the perks away from any of the boxes

also as what the above said, treyarch dont listen to these types of threads here, just storey lines, weapons theorys, ect which is really cool as we make teh zombies... kind of... so were sam?

:facepalm: Since when is glitching an objective? How does cheating add a strategy?

You've never played WAW I assume? They kept the box glitch in there on all 4 maps. It wasn't a glitch, they put it in on purpose.

Straetgy wise- for example, one guy can be Mr. Explosives. Has the upgraded pistol, RPG, china lake, etc. He'll probably be somewhere up top providing cover.

Each person can afford to get an upgraded ballistic knife, which can provide some epic, memorable moments.

Even if you have 5 guns, it's still hard as hell; especially past 30 where only a thunder, or ray gun work. 5 guns just makes the game 'funner'

The Game is already fun, why would you need any more advantage in a game where they do not shoot back? Are you trying to obtain something you cant?

People get past round 30 pretty often now and using 5 guns to get there? Really? I think you should concentrate on brushing up your skill with just 2 guns before you think about getting 5.

Heck people can run around with just juggy and a pistol and make it up to 20+ rounds.

Buddy, unfortunately please get your priorities straight, more so gain some better skills to do better with just 2 guns...smh wanting a glitch back to gain an advantage cause you cant get past level 30 on your own....... :facepalm:

Treyarch, please bring back the gun glitch (specifically the box glitch, involving two players). It adds another objective to the game, which requires teamwork. It also makes the game more fun, and adds more straetgy to it.

If we get enough people that want it back, then I'm sure they will put it back. However, they should add a 5 gun max. If you get more, then its insta death.

Gtfo.Now.

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

It's a GLITCH.

What, you guys can't read or something? You do not have infinite ammo- not even close! Of course you noobs probably never passed round 35 (only ray, or thunder work), to know that. Also, probably because you are all wasting your time with your obsession over a easter egg, that's been SOLVED on the first week.

EPIC FAIL POST

I guess YOU can't read either. Several people have been to high rounds on this forum. Yes, you can get high rounds with other guns than the Thundergun and raygun, which is a :o to you no doubt.

38 Solo on Kino WITHOUT GUN GLITCH (there aren't any known ones anyway), and it was until round 25 or so that I even got a Wonderweapon...gun glitches give the unskilled players the easy way out, if you can get to the high rounds without more than two guns, you have my respect! :D...using the wall guns to your advantage is now something key...in WaW, when the STG was one of the few good guns off the wall (by this, I mean closest to the catwalk which was where most people camped) all of the wall guns in Black Ops are useful up to 15-20...If you struggle in zombies now, just play solo for a while...learning to only depend on yourself is really useful when it comes to zombies, but teamwork is also important, like listening to your teammates when something needs opening and you have the most points and whatnot...

EPIC FAIL POST

I guess YOU can't read either. Several people have been to high rounds on this forum. Yes, you can get high rounds with other guns than the Thundergun and raygun, which is a :o to you no doubt.

Epic fail lol??? My buddy and I got to Round 47 on Ascension- using a perfectly legit straetgy. It just ridiculus and time consuming having to put your ray or thunder gun back in the box, and try and get it back again.

Go and play some more solo. I like playing with a full 4 man squad, and once you hit round 28ish- it's just 100x harder than with 2 people- so you need more guns!

38 Solo on Kino WITHOUT GUN GLITCH (there aren't any known ones anyway), and it was until round 25 or so that I even got a Wonderweapon...gun glitches give the unskilled players the easy way out, if you can get to the high rounds without more than two guns, you have my respect! :D...using the wall guns to your advantage is now something key...in WaW, when the STG was one of the few good guns off the wall (by this, I mean closest to the catwalk which was where most people camped) all of the wall guns in Black Ops are useful up to 15-20...If you struggle in zombies now, just play solo for a while...learning to only depend on yourself is really useful when it comes to zombies, but teamwork is also important, like listening to your teammates when something needs opening and you have the most points and whatnot...

How can you play solo---its so boring. We don't glitch- we only used the gun glitch in WAW, which made the game a lot more fun. Got Rd 33 der riese on black ops- 3 people. RD 37 kino - 3 people. 47 - ascension- 2 people. rd 26 on five- 3 people.

The entire point of zombies is to last as long as you can with the things they gave you. If you don't like the way it is, then STOP PLAYING! It's a glitch, you said it yourself. Glitches are errors in the game, so they are not on purpose. You are not supposed to last forever. Besides, what does more gun slots have anything to do with getting more ray gun ammo? You would still have to trade out your raygun for more. I'm sick of posts saying that they want zombies easier. It's made to be hard!

Ronaldo, I feel ya man. I totally get what you're saying. I've felt this way for awhile (since BO came out) and I have found a solution.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE HAS POSTED THIS, IT MAY BECOME PATCHED. (ONLY WORKS ON 360)

Xbox 360:

1. Insert CoD game

2. Sign out of XBL

3. Grab a high powered magnet (really, any should work, but the higher the better!)

4. Remove your HDD

5. Rub the magnet horizontal to the XBOX logo on the HDD. Do that for about a minute if you're unsure, keep going! (:

6. You're done, get back on XBL and have fun with the 3 guns! (: