WHEN WILL MAP PACK 2 BE ANNOUNCED?

I had predicted it would be announced bu the 20th of this month but apparently not! The have to announce it soon because the next call of duty is coming in September and if I were them i would try to get 5 map packs in. WaW was supposed to have 5 but they ran out of time. They should at least release the names of the maps.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Map Pack 2 for WaW came out in early June. This leads me to believe that the next map pack will come out early May for Xbox, and June for PS3. At this point however, it is impossible to tell when the next map pack will drop.

Hey PuLsExEdGeZ is there a way you can watch it on T.V or something? I think they should have said something about it sooner than this,if they are going to have as much maps as they did in W@W they wont have time because of MW3.

well we kinda know what the names will be although treyarch didn't exactly "announce it'. they accidentaly put the names in with the existing maps in the theater mode filter.

Icebreaker

hotel

cubatown

Outskirts

cargo

and there will most likely be a zombies map

also if you look at the names Icebreaker and outskirts say MPU next to them

35X_DPdT1_A

I assuming that MPU means Multiplayer_Undead which might mean two zombie maps in the next map pack, one for dempsey and the rest and the other is for JFK and the rest. I might be wrong but you never know.

well we kinda know what the names will be although treyarch didn't exactly "announce it'. they accidentaly put the names in with the existing maps in the theater mode filter.

Icebreaker

hotel

cubatown

Outskirts

cargo

and there will most likely be a zombies map

also if you look at the names Icebreaker and outskirts say MPU next to them

35X_DPdT1_A

I assuming that MPU means Multiplayer_Undead which might mean two zombie maps in the next map pack, one for dempsey and the rest and the other is for JFK and the rest. I might be wrong but you never know.

this would fit with all the discovery zombie map theories out there right now.

It will be announced soon because in WaW, MP1 released on March 19th and MP2 was announced April 30th. MP2 was released on June 10th and MP3 was announced on July 20th.

There's usually one month to forty days between the release of a MP and the announcment of the next. Now, we have obviously surpassed this forty days, so we should expect a announcement any day now.