Template For New "Escape Machine" or Trap

Whether you think of the Teleporters from Der Riese and Kino Der Toten, the Ziplines from Shi No Numa, or the landers from Ascension. There's almost always been away to get out of a bad situation. So here's the thing. Barely anybody has made an independent template JUST for the trap or JUST for the "Escape Machine", so here I am.

First of all: Traps....

Map Theme:

Name:

Cost:

Kill instantly, or sting for a bit :) ?:

Insanity Level on a scale of 1-10, Optional:

What does it do?:

Is there a catch? (Besides using money or turning on power?):

Trap Upgrade? (Slight idea I had that you can upgrade traps):

My Trap

Map Theme: Carnival

Name: Spinning Boats

Cost: 3000 Credits

Kill instantly, or sting for a bit :) ?: Instantly

Insanity Level on a scale of 1-10, Optional: 8

What does it do?: Like a ride in a carnival, you just watch that spinning ride whack those zombies' brains out.

Is there a catch? (Besides using money or turning on power?): Yeah, you have to connect a wire with the ride (Wire appears anywhere it feels, aslong as it's away from that trap)

Trap Upgrade?: Yeah, now it's longer range, and causes alittle ring of fire around it when it stops. (AfterBurn!)

"Escape Machine" Layout

Map Theme:

What it is:

Cost AND Catch (Like the linking of teleporters):

Kill the zombies near it?:

Instant escape?:

Upgrade? (Quicker Escape If Not Already Instant? Death To Those Around It? Your Choice.):

Unveil something "extra?":

Mine!:

Map Theme: Carnival

What it is: A Rollercoaster

Cost AND Catch: Control Room Activation, somewhere in the map.

Kill the zombies near it?: No.

Instant escape?: No, you have to climb into the cart.

Upgrade?: Yes, it kills the zombies around AFTER the upgrade, also gives you a little more time in the Pack-A-Punch room.

Unveil something "extra?": The Pack-A-Punch Room, as said above.

Anyways. Pie. That Is All

-Whenwherewhy?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, it's theorized that the new map is going to be a zoo?

NEW TRAP TIME!

Map Theme: ZOO!^^^^^^^

Name: The Tiger!

Cost: 2500

Kill instantly, or sting for a bit?: Those zombies are going to bleed! BLEEEEDDD!!!

Insanity Level on a scale of 1-10: 10

What does it do?: Open that cage and stand back! That tiger is going to kill EVERYTHING IN IT'S PATH!

The Catch: Find A Key. You can't open a zoo cage with a key......

Trap Upgrade: 1 Tiger? What about 10 TIGERS!? Possibilities? Yes. I-I-I-INSTA-KILL! Also, that traps gonna cost you more, greedy tigers. :evil:

Map Theme: Urban

Name: Traffic Light

Cost: 1000, and power

Kill instantly, or sting for a bit :) ?: Yes, if zombie gets hit.

Insanity Level on a scale of 1-10, Optional: 7

What does it do?: Switches traffic light to green, allowing a temporary flow of fast, mindless drivers to mow down zombies for you. Zombies may survive if lucky enough to not get hit, it's a four lane road.

Is there a catch? (Besides using money or turning on power?): It can kill you, may be placed in important area of map (somewhere you'd need to cross often)

Trap Upgrade? (Slight idea I had that you can upgrade traps): Stays green longer, some cars have spiked bumpers, like the Borgnine cabbie of GTAIII!

Map Theme: Urban

What it is: Tram

Cost AND Catch (Like the linking of teleporters): 30, you can still get hit by zombags. (You can shoot from it, and unlike landers, it's easy to do so)

Kill the zombies near it?: No, but hurts.

Instant escape?: No

Upgrade? (Quicker Escape If Not Already Instant? Death To Those Around It? Your Choice.): Faster. That is all.

Unveil something "extra?": There can be switches to change where it goes, but it dosn't take you anywhere you can't walk.