28 solo on five. and, how do you use the traps?

selectyeti89

hey, I just tried five on solo with a strategy i kinda made but also picked up from some other people. so i got to round 28 and everything was going good but then i ran out of ammo with my winters fury and x2 raygun, so I decided to use traps but then i realized i have no idea how to use the traps in five so can anyone teach me how to use them with like a video or something. I would say other than der riese this is my favorite map and I just need a little help and might be able to get past the thirtys. thanks for any help.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, say your in the corner with Quick revive, activate the trap and defend the door with your back to the window, you'll need Juggernog, when you need to move run through the trap, you will survive but becareful using this...

After your through the trap go to the right side door, cross the starting room, into the corner with the MPL, activate the Trap again but stay on the MPL side and defend the door with your back to the hole again, when over whelmed again run throught the trap.

You can repeat the cycle by going right again, across the main room back to quick revive... Rinse & repeat...

Hope this helps use the traps in Five...

I have a round 30 solo guide on youtube if your interested just click the 2nd link in my sig and go to playlists...

Regards Alpha. ;)

• 2 months later...

A less dangerous way is to run a circle on the 2nd floor. When all the zombies have spawned run through the teleporter. If you spawn in the basement than run to the power teleporter as it will always take you to the main or upper floor.

Keep doing this until it teleports you to the top floor. Drag the zombies around the quick revive and go along the back wall and pull the trap by MPL. Run and get the elevator and sometimes not all the zombies go through the trap so you can often run bacj and jump through the trap wait a few seconds jump back through the trap and go in the now open elevator.

If your playing two player when you create the train on the 2nd floor have your partner run ahead and take the elevator to the top floor. He can essentially sit there without having any zombies spawn.

• 4 months later...

The best way to use the traps is to run a train on in the corridor with the elevator and when all of the zombies have spawned take the train to the back of tge corridor near the elevator, then sprint past them and activate the trap. After the train has been killed you will have time to go back into the corridor before more zombies spawn in but you can use the trap to kill a few more if they spawn in slow enough to run them through it. You can also take them through to the trap near quick revive if the other is charging.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha damn Yeti, you go from making a thread on 28 solo to #1 in the world on a tough map in a matter of months.

This should go to all beginner-intermedite players out there: if you want to get better, there's nothing stopping you, just gotta keep trying.

hahahaha I thought I was a pro after this 28 but I was clueless back then. It really does go to show you, you can get better at zombies and not only that you can get to be the best if you try(Im not though, kracka204, relaxingend, and many others are better than me). And I saw cjs world record on youtube and thought that was awesome.