Overload The Teleporter

Ok Gang, I posted this in the Ascension sub forum, to no avail and wanted to see if maybe Kino had something left for us

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7589

As we know the "DG2" overloaded the Teleporter and they time traveled to Kino.

as anyone tried to over load the Teleporter again i.e.

1 guy get in the teleporter and teleports while another person shoots the snot out of it with wonder weapons or PAP weapons?

Sorry Havent been on in a while, but figured either someone has tried?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried multiple times in the BO classic maps with many different variations and things get weird first for some reason their a ton more dogs more come the more you do it second sam never gives you gifts and seems pretty pist third the game glitches it was round 33 and the zombie vanished and the sounds made it seem like he was right on my ass but he was not. I would like to do it with someone else. Any offers?

• 3 weeks later...

It was simply a Plot Device to Explain the Four went from 1945 to 1960. This Does explain one thing(Story Wise) this is the First Time since Shi No Numa that the Four were sent somewhere without the assistance from Samantha?

You don't know what I'm talking about? Let me explain.

Remember the Der Riese Trailer? The Four Heroes Teleported into Der Riese not known how it happened? Samantha brought them there. Then they Overloaded the Teleporter thanks to the DG-2, this caused them to teleport to the Main Frame at a different location 20 or so years into the Future. Then I'm guessing it was "Dr. Gersch" he sent the Lander. (Since your on the Lander when you start the Map.)

I'm trying to come up with Theory of what Samantha's been doing since the 20 year gap, and I think I have a very good conclusion.