ASCENSION PLEASE READ u dont have to belive

Saleenseven

Ya umm guys i am ones who partly belive that the easter egg is over but... my friebnds say they did step seven and i dont belive them but they say that u use the fire traps to kill as many zombies as u can then u will complete step seven BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u look onn a trap piece it shows a liottle engraved backward 7 on it. lol that might have sometyhing to do with the easter egg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friends say they did step seven and i don't believe them

How come you were not playing with them? Play with them, do step seven and come back when you have. Then you will have first hand knowledge of the seventh step. You can then tell us all about it in detail :mrgreen:

More over.....how do they know "Step Seven" Was completed? Was there some type of laugh or indication. I can say I completed step seven by finishing the round?

Please give more detail as "Killing all the zombies with the fire trap" Gives us nothing other than your friends killed a bunch of zombies?

Now the trap with the backwards 7 gives us a clue, but again.....WHAT HAPPENED AFTER??? If nothing happened well I think your friends are tugging your chain.......

Backwards 7=7 step?

My theory:

I believe the "Step" for 7 is to "Raise Hell".

Hell = Fire

Maybe have someone die with a death machine in the fire? (if you can activate traps.Or,i heard that you truly only need 3 well coordinated people for that part of Yuri.So before everyone gets the DMs, have 1 person by the fire trap and the other 3 doing the Yuri part to save the guy.Then before getting the DMs,have the lone wolf guy start the fire trap.Then everyone comes running over through the fire and presto!)

OK lol i didnt know people would get so hyped illl answer your questions. They said that the spirit peter or yuri or the guy u free says that u have acheveived the greatest or something like that and u must goto the the key do unlock the m..and then they said there was a screaming sound..lol. but and i wasnt playuing with them because homework.. -__ they did it without me so it make me very mad but i guess thats what happened. and they said then they couldnt figure out step 8 so they killed there self with the tury thing in the first room thinking it would do something i guess? lol anymore question please ask

my friends say they did step seven and i don't believe them
umm ya good idea i guess i will do it this weekend ok them ill tell u

How come you were not playing with them? Play with them, do step seven and come back when you have. Then you will have first hand knowledge of the seventh step. You can then tell us all about it in detail :mrgreen:

How would using traps signify anything related to the easter egg?

REMEBER this easter egg is based off of vorkuta and when u r blowing up all of the tankers they are lighting on fire and zombies light on fire when they walk threw the fire trap. and step seven is "raise hell" fire is kinda hell

Backwards 7=7 step?

My theory:

I believe the "Step" for 7 is to "Raise Hell".

Hell = Fire

Maybe have someone die with a death machine in the fire? (if you can activate traps.Or,i heard that you truly only need 3 well coordinated people for that part of Yuri.So before everyone gets the DMs, have 1 person by the fire trap and the other 3 doing the Yuri part to save the guy.Then before getting the DMs,have the lone wolf guy start the fire trap.Then everyone comes running over through the fire and presto!)

Finally some people get what im saying.

REMEBER this easter egg is based off of vorkuta and when u r blowing up all of the tankers they are lighting on fire and zombies light on fire when they walk threw the fire trap. and step seven is "raise hell" fire is kinda hell

This has never been proven, just assumed.....be careful, you will get the "Raise Hell" Flames....

Seriously though, I think people are using Vorkuta to feed their need to explore more. What I think we need to do is either wait for another map release/update or go back to the other 2 maps and search for something big. I cant imagine that EE like the fly trap in DR would not be in the other 2 maps, i.e.

DR- Fly Trap

Five- Nothing

Kino- Nothing

Ascension - MM Easter Egg

There is something we are missing..........

Well u may think five has nothing to do with the backround of zombies but you may be very wrong. I'll tell u one thing, five is happening at the same time as Ascension. You can listen to JFK First room lander Castro Next to Flopper machine and Nixion in the room next the the power room that has the whole in it. Go on YouTube and search killerfinland he makes the best theiorys and map inspections i have ever seen u can watch his five video too. It tells u alot

• 3 months later...

This has never been proven, just assumed.....be careful, you will get the "Raise Hell" Flames....

Seriously though, I think people are using Vorkuta to feed their need to explore more. What I think we need to do is either wait for another map release/update or go back to the other 2 maps and search for something big. I cant imagine that EE like the fly trap in DR would not be in the other 2 maps, i.e.

DR- Fly Trap

Five- Nothing

Kino- Nothing

Ascension - MM Easter Egg

There is something we are missing..........

This man deserves brain's now!

(sorry i gave them away alway's happen's right before i find something more worthy like this)