The Final Frontier!

We've all seen the moon on zombies, with the 115 metiores on Der Reise. But, on Acension the other day, I was boarding up that window down the ledge near the P&P room, and saw that the moon was strangley large, BUT! An even bigger find, I was sure I saw buildings! A large few surrounded by smaller ones, like AlphaSnakes moon base picture! The crawler caught me and when I was revived the moon was gone, probaly cloud cover though. But please check this, I'm sure I saw buildings! Peace out... 8-)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K, check this out. Dude, you were right. Once you turn on the power, the primary colors on the moon are white and blue. But, if you look closly, you'll see that there is a cluster of black squares or buildings. I know my proff is low rez, but it's there. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to grab a scoped weapon, get on my real DVD, and investigate!

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... g&newest=1

Yes! I knew it! Thanks mate! MAJOR FIND!

K, check this out. Dude, you were right. Once you turn on the power, the primary colors on the moon are white and blue. But, if you look closly, you'll see that there is a cluster of black squares or buildings. I know my proff is low rez, but it's there. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to grab a scoped weapon, get on my real DVD, and investigate!

http://s1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... g&newest=1

great find, also wqelcome to teh fourm dwellers :D

I saw this a while back but never bothered to make a thread about it, i thought it had been mentioned previously, looks to me like a gigantic paw print....

Actually, I did it a second time with an l96, and I think you're right. I appears to be a gigantic paw print!