PC VERSION (Hooray)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what happens to console games :)

PC games have and ALWAYS will give users more freedom.

The only reason it costs money is cause xbox users cried and they figured if they would pay for it so would pc. What ever happen the good ol' days. :)

Total rip off for pc and I wouldn't buy it either if I was playing BO on pc...

Plus I'm willing to bet you can get um free some way on pc anyways.

QUestion. Since First Strike comes out the 25th for PC users, Are we (xbox,PS3) gonna have another update on the 25th?

no clip - no clip - noclip - no clip - no clip.

reasons why we need PC people to investigate ascension.

When me and my buddy were playing ascension , we launched the rocket so that we can upgrade.

my buddy used his ray gun and blew up the rocket.

i was facing away the rocket, towards this wall on Lander A, where Flopper is at. heres pic

i then noticed (while rocket was blowing up)

a BROWNISH brown flare/laser going up from behind the wall.

the flare was going up kinda swiverling.

this is no lie. Im no BSing guys..

thats why we need commited PC user to step up for us and use the no clip on this map.

it would solve tons of questions from this site. [brains] 2 no clippers

VVVVV bottom comment blows!! VVVVVV

this really pee me off and i am not even a pc player.it was annoying ps3 had to pay full price and had to wait 30days. now pc gets it 2 months later and the price still hasnt dropped.activision must look at its customers and think these mugs will pay anything. by the time all dlc is released even the people who bought the normal version of this game would of paid close to or even over 100 quid for a game which is still broken and activisions laughing. cod series has just became activisions cash cow each year they are going to release the same game just with different maps guns and a different tittle and people are going to buy it and its dlc which the price is probably going up again by then. on mw2 i used to play it alot and enjoyed it but with black ops it seemed the fun was gone and i was bored of it within 2 months and the next game is not even going to have zombies. il give it a miss il probly just rent it

fps are not very good anymore driving games are starting to look good again

no1 will probably read this but i had to get it of my chest

You can go on youtube and see videos of the entire map nocliped weeks a go...

hopefully the pc players can get into the game code better. There is NO hidden room on the map anywhere. If there is some kind of secret like that, it will have to be activate and can't be seen until then. like the clock on the wall, the letters, the monkey buttons....

So I just had a quick bumble over at PC forums on CODHQ, looks like Acti are using some underhanded tactics to push people who might have had second thoughts on giving more money to them.

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... ifuv5ot3p6

Link above is for the post I will paste below, tis an update from JD on the PC DLC and how it works.

Hey PC fans,

With the launch of First Strike on the PC on March 25th, I would like to answer a few of the most frequently asked questions from the community pertaining to server admins, clients, and map rotations. Please read the below guide carefully before posting questions in the forums.

Clients:

Anyone can play on any server, regardless of whether or not you have DLC installed. All players will continue to receive patches (including 1.07, which deploys alongside First Strike). If a server rotates to a DLC map that you do not have installed on your PC, you will automatically get kicked from that server.

Note: There will be an additional browser filter introduced in patch 1.07 that allows you to exclude servers with DLC content in their rotation. Quick match searches will only put players into matches with content that they have installed.

Admins:

All servers will have First Strike available on March 25th. It will be at the server admin’s discretion whether or not to run DLC maps on their server. Admins will also have the freedom to choose which First Strike maps will run on their server.

Note: Admins will NOT have to purchase a copy of the map pack in order to install it on their dedicated server.

Hopefully that clears up some of the most frequently asked questions surrounding the DLC deployment that will take place on March 25th.

Regards,

-JD

So the deal is Acti give all server admins DLC for free telling them it is at their discretion wether or not to install the DLC. All players using a server with DLC installed who do not have the DLC from steam installed on their PC will get kicked from the server when a DLC map comes into rotation. This comes across as a very underhanded tactic.