I need good players for ascension!!!

gtag is xTastinGJoinTx. every time i go to play ascension or any zombie map for that matter i find a room full of splitscreeners or no mics or 10 year olds. im sick to death of the randoms on xbox live. I need 2 or 3 dependable people who are willing to play zombies alot. 2 or 3 depending on if my brother is on with me or not. if u wanna play some zombies and help me do this damn easter egg ive been trying for so long to do but cant, due to the douche bag randoms on xbox live, add me and i will def be on to play tommorow night and most every other night. thank you for your time.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't double post.

I have made it to round 40 with two people and round 32 with four people. my gtag is in my sig. I dont care what your voice sounds like as long as it isn't 10 years old and that you can aim your weapon. I play pretty much all the time, but I would like to know the highest round you've been to on Ascension, then we'll talk haha :D

30 on ascension with 3 people, started with 4.

25 on kino with 4.

32 on der riese with 4.

i only "double posted" because i forgot to say that in the first post and i also forgot the edit button so plz excuse my ignorance haha. i also know the mystery man easter egg is old news but i would still like to do it a few times and see everything for myself, sorry if that sounds noobish i just love stuff like this in zombies and ive only done it once so yeah.

send me an invite to play some ascension, GT: Double O Zombie, ive got to round 38 with 3 people--thats my highest with random people (imagine if i had a good dedicated group)

I probably wont be online tonight, i got a huge presentation tomorrow that will decide if I graduate or not. but my spring break starts tomorrow so i will be playing a lot.