BONFIRE SALE IS REAL!!!

n00b_attak3r

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best way to get Bonfire sales is to camp in the PaP room. Everyone put Claymores around the teleporter and he instantly dies when he comes through it. Round ends, max ammo and Bonfire sale. Played with my mates a few months ago and did it every thief round except the first one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Who said they didn't believe it was real :?: I'm pretty sure the whole forum knows about this. Nonetheless, for anyone who actually didn't know it was real, well there's your proof. :D

EDIT: I'm just adding this to show how I got it lately. Ya, I got mine in solo by luckily getting the Winter's Howl before the 1st pentagon thief. But how me and my friends get it on co-op, whoever is the pentagon thief's target runs a circle along the top catwalk while the rest shoots, whenever the pentagon thief passes by them, although there is a slight probability he can catch up to you though. :o