Just introducing myself

Name on Black Ops is CoolKiller420. I'm pretty new to FPS games in general, but I've been picking up very quickly on everything so I'm a pro noob at best lol. Zombies is what seems to dominate my time of Call of Duty, and for good reason too (it's freaking awesome for one). I'm alright at Multiplayer, but definitely don't have a great K/D ratio (it's something like 0.83 or something like that right now lol). I am getting decent at Zombies, playing mainly the Kino Der Toten level (best solo is 19 so far). The storyline is what really intrigues me, and it's this website that got me into the whole story aspect of the Zombies mode and made me better from reading tips. Hope to contribute something to you guys, probably won't be an active poster but will offer my opinions here and there.

I'm on PS3 btw and name is CoolKiller420 just like my name on here. I'm down for Multiplayer or a round of zombies. If we do play together, it's no telling how long I can hang as I'm busy a lot but will be glad to play with ya sometime, especially on Kino (it's my fav level). Well, there's my introduction and all that good stuff, see you around!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site! if you have any questions, just ask :)

You ALWAYS respond first. I love that, but it's AMAZING how fast you see this stuff.

What can i say, you like greeting and helping the newbies, like me. :)

Name on Black Ops is CoolKiller420. I'm pretty new to FPS games in general, but I've been picking up very quickly on everything so I'm a pro noob at best lol. Zombies is what seems to dominate my time of Call of Duty, and for good reason too (it's freaking awesome for one). I'm alright at Multiplayer, but definitely don't have a great K/D ratio (it's something like 0.83 or something like that right now lol). I am getting decent at Zombies, playing mainly the Kino Der Toten level (best solo is 19 so far). The storyline is what really intrigues me, and it's this website that got me into the whole story aspect of the Zombies mode and made me better from reading tips. Hope to contribute something to you guys, probably won't be an active poster but will offer my opinions here and there.

I'm on PS3 btw and name is CoolKiller420 just like my name on here. I'm down for Multiplayer or a round of zombies. If we do play together, it's no telling how long I can hang as I'm busy a lot but will be glad to play with ya sometime, especially on Kino (it's my fav level). Well, there's my introduction and all that good stuff, see you around!

Nice to meet you man! I love helping out the n00bs and scanning for potential. I'm sure you'll make a GREAT addition to our site. My real name is Nathan, but you can call me fishy or nate (most of my friends in real call me carrot top cause of my red hair :lol: ). Remember, don't be afraid to post your theory or any info you think is important, even if its something small and out of the way.

Until next time,

---Fisheh Approves---

You ALWAYS respond first. I love that, but it's AMAZING how fast you see this stuff.

What can i say, you like greeting and helping neewbies like me

I'm always on at home and my school is apparently to high end to use notebooks and instead we use laptops, but that also :!: :lol:

What can i say, you like greeting and helping neewbies like me

I'm always on at home and my school is apparently to high end to use notebooks and instead we use laptops, but that also :!: :lol:

Well, it's good to see people actually watching and greeting the n00bs. :)