Thank You Carbon!

Thank you carbon for making CoDz. I was just reading through some of the CoD HQ Forums, and that is pretty much the pinnacle of arguing 12 year olds. At least there is a forum where people actually get along, don't flame and troll repeatedly, and know each other and have some form of a friendship between each other. In comparison to the CoD HQ, we are 20x more productive in finding new things out, as well as not trolling, spamming, flaming etc. We have more and more groups being made every day, more zombie clans and partners to be found, really, CoDz is just an amazing website period. Thank you Carbon, for making such an amazing website, and I know I speak for the majority of the forum browsers when I say we wouldn't have it any other way!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree 100 percent.

When I first actually had started out here on the forums, I was welcomed by the community. It made me feel happy that this isn't a site where it's like argument after argument, that this is the real deal.

Then, after I had helped Carbon with Transmission 6 in GKNova section, I felt accomplished and very amazing, knowing that I had helped the community of CoDz.

This truly is an amazing site. Anyone who dare disagree, why even bother being on the site? Just leave.

Carbonfibah, you truly are a genius, and hopefully more people will join the site, thinking the same thing.

-Leon3311

Noobish Zombie Slayer. :D

If Charlie Sheen could snort CoDz, he would... :lol::lol::lol:

Winning much... :D

that is amazingness right there!!

and carbon, you created a nazi zombie family (i didn't know how to put it) but you did bring all of us together and if it weren't for you we wouldn't have all these crazy theories :)

i just realized your brains are over 15 times your own posts damn

now back to my lil speech about codz i rember the day i first joined it was the day gknova6 got updtated to show the crawlers we were discusing what we should call them what a great day that was even the there was a troll peeping his head out from underneth his lil bridge but nowadays were preety good friends twas ddanso but who could forget members like graffiti skys and obviously the world renowned......undeadwolfy!!!! i have made many friends on this site i have made enemys that have now become friends people that know me know who they are some may not know they have become friends the sad part is that this is probally my longest posts :facepalm: thank you for making this post panda and thank you carbon for making this wonderful site