One continuous, unsolved factor throughout the storyline.

RedDeadRiot

I realize this is the wrong place for this, since it is a general zombie storyline post, however there seems to be a lack of activity in the other pages, so yeah :)

ONE thing i have noticed about all of the maps in the storyline so far. We can always determine why/what they are doing in the particular map right? But, has anyone else noticed how we can never figure out HOW THE HELL THEY GOT THERE?

Our heroes were introduced in SNN, and upon spawning we were already in the building.

SNN- Der Riese = Teleportation, we know this because upon spawning in DR you are teleporting into the map. However, with no signs whatsoever of a teleporter anywhere on SNN we are left with one single question, how did they wind up transporting?

Der Riese - Kino = Teleportation, again. Pretty much the same as with the SNN - DR transfer, in Kino you spawn coming out of the teleporter, however how did one of the machines from DR fly them all the way to KINO when all the teleporters that have been shown in both maps that have them are literally linked to one another via the blue cords that run along the ground?

Kino - Ascension = Now this is the one that really sends my mind spinin. Upon spawning in Ascension we are already on a lander descending. We have to assume that since there is one lander on the entire map that is working, and it only flies to landing pads that are NEARBY, that our heroes were already in the general vicinity. (maybe at the famous fourth landing pad?)

Now i realize some of you may debunk this as useless information, but i feel like it could be a big part of the story line in some way, shape, or form. Feel free to discuss your theories and ideas below :)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Gersh (or who ever was trapped in Aether) changed their their location?

So when the group teleported maybe the Thundergun overloaded the teleporter allowing Gersh to change the destination so instead of teleporting back at the main place he sent them to the Fourth teleporter/lander and we'll we know what happens.

Maybe Gersh (or who ever was trapped in Aether) changed their location?

So when the group teleported maybe the Thundergun overloaded the teleporter allowing Gersh to change the destination so instead of teleporting back at the main pad in Kino he sent them to the Fourth teleporter/lander and we'll we know what happens.

You have to realize how much Treyarch puts into this though, part of me thinks some of the dev team cares more about zombies then the rest of the game. The first two maps when the characters are insignificant we just spawn. Then the spawns start getting customized. With Treyarch zombies isn't just a "game" i would assume loyal zombie fans would realize that.

The reason it doesn't fit in the storyline is because the maps doesn't come after each other. there will be a map filled in later wich puts all the pieces together. that's why it makes no sense right now. you can't say treyarch overlooked these spawns in the maps. i mean they got a HUGE story line with the smallest details. trust me, your questions will be answered. it's just a matter of time

well as for your teleporters with blue wires, maybe the wires are only there to direct the teleportation. They aren't "required", just allow you to go to the one you actually want. In DR, hitting the machine with the WunderWaffe caused it to mess up, sending it to a "random" teleporter somewhere else.

Under normal circumstances, the teleporter would only send people to a "linked" pad as a safety measure, the glitch sends to a "random" pad that simply exists somewhere.

This doesn't really explain Shi or Ascension, but might work better for Kino

What I want to know is...

What's up with the fire sounds?

I first heard this on Kino. A few seconds before the map COMPLETELY loads, as in able to walk around and play, there is the sound of fire. I also noticed this on Ascension. Not Five, though. Maybe there is a connection to this sound and the crew?

This would be reasonable on Ascension because you arrive on the lander. But you can't see the fire, so what's the point?

Hopefully we'll see in time...

My thoughts:

SNN- Dempsey and Nicolai team up through an allied peace treaty to locate and find Dr. Richtofen. On their way, they meet up with Takeo. The three remember eachother from some distant time, but they cant seem to find it. As such, they enter SNN with Takeo as thier guide.

DR- With Richtofen and Takeo, the two head back. The Axis characters see that they must work with the allies if they are to save mankind. They head to Area 51, where the allies had been reconstructing a teleporter from the rocks that fell at Chicora. The four heros are the only people who seem to be immune to 115, so they are the ones that had to teleport in.

Kino- Obvious.

Ascension- While our heros where in Der Riese, they learned that the primary cause of element 115 is the moon. In an attempt to get to the moon, the four learn of an old comsodrome outside Russia. Before they get there, Sam already knew of their fate and attacked the cosmodrome so she could stop them before they reach the moon. They get a tip-off from a civilian of an old lunar lander that came from the facility and was simply waisting away. Richtofen repairs it and our heros are off.

My thoughts:

SNN- Dempsey and Nicolai team up through an allied peace treaty to locate and find Dr. Richtofen. On their way, they meet up with Takeo. The three remember eachother from some distant time, but they cant seem to find it. As such, they enter SNN with Takeo as thier guide.

DR- With Richtofen and Takeo, the two head back. The Axis characters see that they must work with the allies if they are to save mankind. They head to Area 51, where the allies had been reconstructing a teleporter from the rocks that fell at Chicora. The four heros are the only people who seem to be immune to 115, so they are the ones that had to teleport in.

Kino- Obvious.

Ascension- While our heros where in Der Riese, they learned that the primary cause of element 115 is the moon. In an attempt to get to the moon, the four learn of an old comsodrome outside Russia. Before they get there, Sam already knew of their fate and attacked the cosmodrome so she could stop them before they reach the moon. They get a tip-off from a civilian of an old lunar lander that came from the facility and was simply waisting away. Richtofen repairs it and our heros are off.

I liked these thoughts

My thoughts:

Kino- Obvious.

1 problem with the ascension theory. How the heck do they know in der reise, in 1945, about a russian cosmodrome that was made in the 1960s just saying. :|