My Map Pack 2 Theory. "Echelon"

So I was playing the mission on Rebirth Island at the part where you are going through all the scenes as Mason after escaping the chair room. If you pause at first the Objectives say "Ascension" followed by a series of numbers. Then, after you meet up with the guy again your objectives update and it says "Echelon", again, followed by a series of numbers. Could this be the new zombie map?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what?

too be honest I won't be surprised if the next map will be called Echolon

also, it sound kinda techno-y, as in a lighthouse map wouldn't be called Echolon

My hopes are that it is a moon base. I mean, there are so many things pointing to the moon on Ascension. The orange dots on the moon, the computer terminal saying there is element 115 on the moon, Moon written in illuminati code on a scrap of paper, and the PA system announcer says "lunar navigation codes something something something"(srry couldn't remember exactly) after the power is turned on

I posted about this like 3 months ago. If you pause at different parts of the mission it says different things. i wouldnt be surprised if its called Echelon though, because one of them said ascension. 0.o. if only i thought of that ages ago... +1

My hopes are that it is a moon base. I mean, there are so many things pointing to the moon on Ascension. The orange dots on the moon, the computer terminal saying there is element 115 on the moon, Moon written in illuminati code on a scrap of paper, and the PA system announcer says "lunar navigation codes something something something"(srry couldn't remember exactly) after the power is turned on

ABSOLUTELY NOT

i swear if it is im gonna kill 3arc they promised Us area 51, france, a light house, and england :ugeek: moonbase is a maybye. 20 zombies that sounds interesting

ABSOLUTELY NOT

i swear if it is im gonna kill 3arc they promised Us area 51, france, a light house, and england :ugeek: moonbase is a maybye. 20 zombies that sounds interesting

theey Never promised any of those maps just dropped clue's

ABSOLUTELY NOT

WTF? 20 zombies? well let me put it this way.

This is Black Ops zombies, and guess what? we have teleporters now, it's no longer a financial struggle on how many rocket launches you can afford. It's as easy as setting up a single teleporter on the moon and ferrying your materials through it

ok, back to the 20 zombies. To put things in proportion, in Ascension about 1 or 2 out the every 5 zombies you kill would be cosmonauts.

In real life, the largest amount of cosmonauts a cosmodrome could have seen at one time would have been 5 maximum.

ECHELON is a name used in global media and in popular culture to describe a signals intelligence (SIGINT) collection and analysis network operated on behalf of the five signatory states to the UK–USA Security Agreement (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States, known as AUSCANNZUKUS).[1][2] It has also been described as the only software system which controls the download and dissemination of the intercept of commercial satellite trunk communications.[3]

ECHELON was reportedly created to monitor the military and diplomatic communications of the Soviet Union and its Eastern Bloc allies during the Cold War in the early 1960s, but since the end of the Cold War it is believed to search also for hints of terrorist plots, drug dealers' plans, and political and diplomatic intelligence.[citation needed]

The system has been reported in a number of public sources.[4] Its capabilities' and political implications were investigated by a committee of the European Parliament during 2000 and 2001 with a report published in 2001,[5] and by author James Bamford in his books on the National Security Agency of the United States.[3]

In its report, the European Parliament states that the term ECHELON is used in a number of contexts, but that the evidence presented indicates that it was the name for a signals intelligence collection system. The report concludes that, on the basis of information presented, ECHELON was capable of interception and content inspection of telephone calls, fax, e-mail and other data traffic globally through the interception of communication bearers including satellite transmission, public switched telephone networks (which once carried most Internet traffic) and microwave links.[5]

Bamford describes the system as the software controlling the collection and distribution of civilian telecommunications traffic conveyed using communication satellites, with the collection being undertaken by ground stations located in the footprint of the downlink leg