Ascension lander glitch

Ronaldo9

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest a change of title before the negative brain crew arrives... ;)

Seriously how does a glitch ruin a game, just don't play with glitchers...

They suck at playing so they cheat thus arn't worthy of your time...

Relax take a deep breath...

Regards Alpha. ;)

People say glitchers ruin the game because of the leaderboards. I always check the lobby leaderboard before I play, but it can be easily fooled by glitchers. All you really need to do is look at the kills and score to see if they're legit.

People say glitchers ruin the game because of the leaderboards. I always check the lobby leaderboard before I play, but it can be easily fooled by glitchers. All you really need to do is look at the kills and score to see if they're legit.

THIS ^

cant tell you how many times i've seen people ranked getting into rounds 20's and 30's in different maps and only have 200 or 300 kills when you check out their kills on the leaderboards

THIS ^

cant tell you how many times i've seen people ranked getting into rounds 20's and 30's in different maps and only have 200 or 300 kills when you check out their kills on the leaderboards

ya man some dude in my game a couple weeks back did not kill anything up to round 27, he just stayed behind us and got enough points to get juggernaut from nukes and carpenters....its ridiculous if u ask me, i didnt realise until like round 20 when i checked the scoreboard.

Leaderboards are not important to me, I couldn't careless if my name is at the top of the boards...

Treyarch maybe lazy in not resetting them, and banning glitchers...

So say what you like, leaderboards arn't everything...

Regards Snake.

Thats not very definitive, hell i had a game last night that went into the 20s and i only had 300 something kills because i was watching a window and not the front over at PHD. I mean yeah checking their kills helps, but having 300ish kills in the 20s doesnt tell you they're a glitcher, they could just be a defensive player, running in with a PAP'd Ballistic Knife or something.

Leaderboards are not important to me, I couldn't careless if my name is at the top of the boards...

Treyarch maybe lazy in not resetting them, and banning glitchers...

So say what you like, leaderboards arn't everything...

Regards Snake.

Thats not very definitive, hell i had a game last night that went into the 20s and i only had 300 something kills because i was watching a window and not the front over at PHD. I mean yeah checking their kills helps, but having 300ish kills in the 20s doesnt tell you they're a glitcher, they could just be a defensive player, running in with a PAP'd Ballistic Knife or something.

Agreed, I have a level 42 and only 942 kills, Legit as in the other guy had the thundergun running the waffle and I sat in the room protecting the window. Not many Kills but I did my job.

I think the leaderboards are as good as you make them. 80% of the higher rounds are glitches 20% are legit from the get go so not even worth looking at. What makes it fun is competing with your friends. I get messages all the time as the leadboards between us get updated LOL. Lot of hate messages HAHA

In all seriousness though, even when you go in to a random lobby, you will see if their skill is up to par. Ill be honest. getting a Lvl 42 solo is much easier than a lvl 42 with 4 people that dont work together so its very very frustrating.

Happy Zombie Fragging but take the Leaderboards with a grain of salt.....

THIS ^

I was with a group of 4 on ascension the other day, we got into the high 20's but he never moved (and never got a kill). So his rank would have been up, but without glitching.

And I like the leaderboards. Sure, it might not be the best guide for who to trust, but its still something nice to go by. Better than nothing anyway