Lander glitch is patched!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah now that sounds like Treyarch! :lol: Legitimacy returns to the leaderboards!

Not rly.

Those round 80 bastards are still in the leaderboards and they will stand there forever.

Well yes, but now you actually gotta earn it, so the leaderboards will start to be legit, unfortunately like you said, they'll stay up there.

About ***** time. The glitch was in there for around a month, thus, resulting in complete BS leaderboards. 3ARC should just completely reset the leaderboards. If you're GOOD, then you likely have a legit plan, and you should easily match your previous round, or perhaps higher.

Well actually i just tried it to see (online after downloading game settings etc) and it works fine so i dont see the patch yet :/

Is it xbox only patch cos im on ps3.

no its only a pc patch :lol:;)

no it isn't, my brother and his friend tried to do it,my bro had the ray gun, aug and gershe devices and his friend had the thundergun, and so i'm nearly wetting myself because he is going to fail EPICALLY now :twisted: (he's on PS3)

dear lord, please do not be patched, i dont care what anyone else thinks..... amen .....

:(

dude you are a n00b and a half so get off of this forum

A Glitch is a glitch is a glitch..I do wish they would patch this.....it is annoying as 95% of lobbies out there have an idiot trying to do it....this in turn screws up the PH Flopper Area.

I will say I did it once "Solo" to see what it was all about...but the game loses its feel. Also the Noobs that just stay up there once someone goes down......Man I go straight into my XBL List, and start Avoiding and sending Complaints for Tampering.....What a waste...

Patch Please so we can have normal lobbies out there....

Well actually i just tried it to see (online after downloading game settings etc) and it works fine so i dont see the patch yet :/

Is it xbox only patch cos im on ps3.

no its only a pc patch :lol:;)

no it isn't, my brother and his friend tried to do it,my bro had the ray gun, aug and gershe devices and his friend had the thundergun, and so i'm nearly wetting myself because he is going to fail EPICALLY now :twisted: (he's on PS3)

Ascension isnt even released for PC LOL, it was sarcasm hah

Until theres a youtube video of the newly found glitch

lol =/ there are still glitches being found on old maps.

and let me ask this to anybody who has cheated/ glitched

What in the HELL is the god damn point of paying 60$, then an additional 10$ just to stay alive and not have no fun what so ever.

With this economy your the next charlie sheen/ an idiot.

Im not going to lie and say that the glitch wasn't fun but im glad its patched now, kinda getting sick of everyone in a game saying, "hey can you call the lander for me?" Now that the glitch is patched its time to play a game without hearing that =)

youll still hear it, its just going to be people who dont want to spend the 250 points

• 1 month later...