Thirty Four. *Updated*

Elwood

UPDATED

Very interesting idea that i had found.

What if ,(WHAT IF) You need to buy a perk, on a certain round, to make monkies come out on a certain round (34) because the centrafuge wont spin around this time. What if you can MAKE it spin though? You can PUSH people with Pack a Punched guns a small few steps per bullet, And with the death machine you can REALLY push somebody a good distance.

Around the rounds of 30-40 The centrafuge seems to spin as if you , your team, or an zombie activates like a pressure plate type dealio. And if you have crawlers and keep them in one area for a long period of time, The centrafuge dont spin at all.....

The centrafuge also spins without the power even being turned on.

What gives it the energy/ power to spin o.0?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The numbers 34 are found on buildings. The hanger doors of a building right by stanimup.

And also if some didn't know this the plates on the trucks that are crashed in areas on this map.

Read the following.

'(BACKWARDS 'R & D') R3T4RD0'

I cannot classify if the last is a 0 or an O

R-T-D Read The Documents?

Possibly a big clue in the Intel files?

Somebody please check into this. :)

34 retains the letters C-D

Call of Duty? Perhaps? Since the of' is not in USA of course?

All i want to add for a final note here is: I really think this last node is right under are noses really....We have to be missing that one thing.

We already know 4 people are required for this whole thing.

4 people are needed for the monkey node.

and for the team having pack a punched weapons, I think you can do with 3 people and have the 4 just throw a gersh, or not anything at all.

3-4-5 Its trying to connect pieces together it seems.

People have posted 'five' and acsension are of the same period. that could be possible yes.

but i think it's happening on ascension first.

We sent a monkey too the moon. He possibly could have got radiated in some sort of way with 115.

Hence the monkies being u there, but the zombies, are from the mysterious photos' of a structure on the 'dark side of the moon' where the Nazi's 'allegedly' built a secret space facility up there.

Theres plenty of youtube and info on the web about this.

--------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna stop playing zombies.

http://www.syfy.com/destinationtruthlive/

St. Patricks Day Special 4 hours LIVE.

-------------------------------------------------------

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The numbers 34 are found on buildings. The hanger doors of a building right by stanimup.

And also if some didn't know this the plates on the trucks that are crashed in areas on this map.

Read the following.

'(BACKWARDS 'R & D') R3T4RD0'

I cannot classify if the last is a 0 or an O

R-T-D Read The Documents?

Possibly a big clue in the Intel files?

Somebody please check into this. :)

34 retains the letters C-D

Call of Duty? Perhaps? Since the of' is not in USA of course?

All i want to add for a final note here is: I really think this last node is right under are noses really....We have to be missing that one thing.

We already know 4 people are required for this whole thing.

4 people are needed for the monkey node.

and for the team having pack a punched weapons, I think you can do with 3 people and have the 4 just throw a gersh, or not anything at all.

3-4-5 Its trying to connect pieces together it seems.

People have posted 'five' and acsension are of the same period. that could be possible yes.

but i think it's happening on ascension first.

We sent a monkey too the moon. He possibly could have got radiated in some sort of way with 115.

Hence the monkies being u there, but the zombies, are from the mysterious photos' of a structure on the 'dark side of the moon' where the Nazi's 'allegedly' built a secret space facility up there.

Theres plenty of youtube and info on the web about this.

--------------------------------------------------------

If you wanna stop playing zombies.

http://www.syfy.com/destinationtruthlive/

St. Patricks Day Special 4 hours LIVE.

-------------------------------------------------------

I keep thinking there is something to the upgraded G115 Generator the name itself seems a hint... maybe we find something to shoot and activate (like in Der Reise)

And your right all 4 people are not needed to do the final node. all you need is 2 maybe 3 people.

all you need is a Thundergun, 1 ray gun, gersch's, and the Mat. Dolls. no crossbow or second raygun needed.

I think all the orb is needing is a teleport opened and lots of splash damage from explosives. (hinting that the thundergun and ray gun may not be needed either). I may try and use only grenades tonight just for kicks.