Richtofen quote leads to our heroes being part of 935?

Richtofen just said when I PAP'd the thundergun:

"Takeo has always been very quiet, no matter the pain. He has always been respectful".

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :geek:

Would he be saying that because Takeo was part of the testing group, or could it be he was just saying that in regards to them battling zombies together? Richtofen be endearing about their battle?? I HIGHLY doubt it. He fits the sadistic profile much better. Interpreting this as though he is saying "Even through the torture of my experiments, he was still respectful" What do you think:?:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are indeed correct.

Takeo, Dempsey, and Nikolai were all test subjects of Group 935's. It is debatable who's test subjects they were, they could've been Richtofen's or Maxis's.

the test that were performed on them were Element 115 exposure

they have succeeded where countless others have been zombified, though they gained strength, they lost all specific memories.

Im sorry Red Russian, but you are incorrect. Do you know who henry langham is, well in his first "thing", it was an animated book. Now, if you go frame by frame, there is a new york adress at the end, and it says "groups of 4 ex soldiers or soldiers needed, no matter race or nationality." now, obviously, the 4 of them were put together at the admission office. The 4 did not know eachother from before. They were, most likely, put in groups of 4 just like the advertisment said. Im sorry, but you are incorrect.

you are indeed correct.

Takeo, Dempsey, and Nikolai were all test subjects of Group 935's. It is debatable who's test subjects they were, they could've been Richtofen's or Maxis's.

they have succeeded where countless others have been zombified, though they gained strength, they lost all specific memories.

Im sorry Red Russian, but you are incorrect. Do you know who henry langham is, well in his first "thing", it was an animated book. Now, if you go frame by frame, there is a new york adress at the end, and it says "groups of 4 ex soldiers or soldiers needed, no matter race or nationality." now, obviously, the 4 of them were put together at the admission office. The 4 did not know eachother from before. They were, most likely, put in groups of 4 just like the advertisment said. Im sorry, but you are incorrect.
you are indeed correct.

:facepalm: And here I thought everybody knew Salad Man was fake...especially after Two Down admitted it was a stunt! First off, welcome to the site. But let me tell you now: HL is FAKE! Many other people on the site probably would have cussed you out, so I'm just gonna warn you: don't mention HL, as a lot of people didn't like him and knew he was fake. While the stuff is interesting, it has been confirmed 100% fake by Treyarch

isn't there proof somewhere about Nikolai keeping Takeo as a prisoner when they were found by Richtofen or whoever.. and Dempsey was with a marine squad trying to save Peter and got caught up with those two(Tak & Nik) and the three were with Edward and he tried doing experiments on them that lead to their memory being erased from the 115?

you are indeed correct.

Salad Man is FAKE

isn't there proof somewhere about Nikolai keeping Takeo as a prisoner when they were found by Richtofen or whoever.. and Dempsey was with a marine squad trying to save Peter and got caught up with those two(Tak & Nik) and the three were with Edward and he tried doing experiments on them that lead to their memory being erased from the 115?

The only place I've seen say that Takeo was a prisoner of Nikolai was a Theory that Alpha Snake put up about the whole zombies story line.

As there are a lot of blank patches in what we know, Alpha tried to fill in some of those blanks... it makes a good read. Other than that I've never seen it confirmed that Takeo was a prisoner of Nikolai.

I have however read in a number of places, that Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo were prisoners of the Nazis and were experimented on with Element 115, as Red Russian says.

*EDIT* here is a link to Alpha's zombie storyline http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&p=72877#p72877

you are indeed correct.

HL is FAKE. :facepalm:

The truth is that Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo WERE all test subjects of Group 935, and they WERE being tested on element 115 exposure, under the watchful eye of Richtofen (you know, before he went crazy and presumably killed Maxis). The three were the only ones to show resilience to the side-effects A.K.A zombification. And the fact that Richtofen hasn't zombified means he must have some resilience of his own too. The only downside to this is that during testing, Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo had their short-term memories erased (i.e. they can remember most things like where they come from and who they are related to, but cannot remember much about the recent past, which includes Group 935). This is all proven by the information on the Dreamland server on the terminal.

And, how did they get there? Dempsey was originally leading at least two other marines on a mission to raid Verruckt and rescue Peter (an undercover U.S spy in Group 935, whose identity had been compromised). It is likely that Peter had already been taken away, and Dempsey was the only one to escape Verruckt (only to be later captured by Group 935, due to being in the middle of Germany). It is also a possibility that Peter was one of the playable characters in Verruckt, along with Dempsey, and two names without faces mentioned in the Dreamland server: 'John Banana' and 'Smokey'. If this is true, then it is possible that Peter AND Dempsey escaped, only to be captured.

How Nikolai and Takeo were captured is unclear. Personally, I don't believe in the theory that Takeo was a prisoner of Nikolai. This is because in Nikolai's bio, it said something about how 'due to his obsessive drinking, he was dropped at the front line'. I do not think that the Red Army would let NIKOLAI, of all people, guard any prisoners at all. Can you imagine how much of a disaster that would be?? :?

^^ That right there is showing how easy it is to put all the pieces together and come up with a storyline. 8-)

-Jackyboy

The weirdest quote to me is when Dempsey says he remembers seeing Richtofen before Shi No Numa.

Could Depmsey have been a subject, released, and then ended up back at Shi No Numa trying to rescue Peter or whoever and end up bumping into Richtofen again

Also, I think the quote about Takeo is saying he was very respectful even when being tortured.

The weirdest quote to me is when Dempsey says he remembers seeing Richtofen before Shi No Numa.

Could Depmsey have been a subject, released, and then ended up back at Shi No Numa trying to rescue Peter or whoever and end up bumping into Richtofen again

Also, I think the quote about Takeo is saying he was very respectful even when being tortured.

That was the first thing I thought myself as far as far as the Takeo quote. I'm still playing catch up with the back story. I didnt want this thread to turn into a HL debate. Glad you brought it back to the topic. ;)