Ideas for Mystery Man Steps 7 and 8?

Optic Fuzza

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats ignorant. there are 8 steps. we have yet to solve step 7 and 8.

there isnt a step 9 nor a 10, 11, or 12.

I dont know how to explain this since everyone here bashes like a bat outta hell when it aint helping.

for the mean time, since no has helped us figure out those steps, dont cut cords, burn bridges, insult others, diss members, rant & rave, troll, neglect,

just because you've never seen step 7 and 8 on youtube or on forums/friends, dont mean u gotta be hating on this topic.

I have heard many theories before but since its hard to get 4 people with certain guns to get to the DEAth MACHINES, not that many people are trying to solve it.

heres my idea.

when you have all 4 death machines, run towards the grim reaper blood stains and shoot for at least one minute. i havnt tried this since i dont have my xbox with me yet.

i should have it tomorrow night... :D

[zOmB 22":2ya3x4eu]thats right. it comes from vorkuta Black ops Campaign mode.

here is where we left off.

# 6 Wield a fist of iron. (Acquire the Death Machine).

# 7 Raise Hell. ??

# 8 Freedom. ??

look it up

whats ALL the steps in the campain and whats ALL the steps to the zombie map......cause thats the only way to prove that its linked

[zOmB 22":1f9vjj5z]thats right. it comes from vorkuta Black ops Campaign mode.

# 7 Raise Hell. ??

# 8 Freedom. ??

look it up

whats ALL the steps in the campain and whats ALL the steps to the zombie map......cause thats the only way to prove that its linked

3arc was asked what this game was based on and all they said was some gibberish about how they are alternating

there storylines not based on any factual facts.(@ cuba, fidel, russia, china etc..) So they are making

all of this black ops thing together in the same storyline including zombie mode. 3arc decided to "link" "five" to after

the end of campaign.

in this case mission Vorkuta involves Alex Mason and Viktor Reznov who is linked with

the whole nova gas thing and element 45, & nazis, this all kinda links steps 1 threw 8 *6th being the death machines.

all in all it sounds like a continuatuion but i give this up. i know there no sense after the DM.. i just like

to use the lunar lander glitch in the end whenever i need a smoke break.

PS. who or what is Dr. Gersch??? and where is HL? :D

Step 1-Secure the Keys: Gersch Device the Oven looking thing by PhD Flopper

Step 2-Ascend from Darkness: Turn on light by the Death Machine Place

Step 3-Rain Fire: Explode Rocket

Step 4-Unleash the Horde: Press those 4 buttons at each perk on a Monkey round (All 4 players press at same time), then step on platform in middle of pack-a-punch room for 60 secs

Step 5-Skewer the Winged Beast: Spell LUNA with Lunar Landers

Step 6-Wield a Fist of Iron: Go to light orb by lunar lander & Stammin-Up and shoot thundergun,gersch device, matryushka dolls, & ray gun at it then you will acquire death machines (Fists of Iron) for 90 Secs.

Step 7- Raise Hell: Turn on all fire traps and shoot death machines at them?

Step 8- Freedom: Use lunar lander,shoot it with all guns used to get the death machine and escape map?

Why do you guys have to hate just cause you haven't seen it finished?Idk what steps 7 and 8 are, but i know that the 8 steps aren't finished.

[zOmB 22":2bpwo6fe]
[zOmB 22":2bpwo6fe]thats right. it comes from vorkuta Black ops Campaign mode.

# 7 Raise Hell. ??

# 8 Freedom. ??

look it up

3arc was asked what this game was based on and all they said was some gibberish about how they are alternating

there storylines not based on any factual facts.(@ cuba, fidel, russia, china etc..) So they are making

all of this black ops thing together in the same storyline including zombie mode. 3arc decided to "link" "five" to after

the end of campaign.

in this case mission Vorkuta involves Alex Mason and Viktor Reznov who is linked with

the whole nova gas thing and element 45, & nazis, this all kinda links steps 1 threw 8 *6th being the death machines.

all in all it sounds like a continuatuion but i give this up. i know there no sense after the DM.. i just like

to use the lunar lander glitch in the end whenever i need a smoke break.

PS. who or what is Dr. Gersch??? and where is HL? :D

Well the reason why the 5 trailer was after the campaign is just like what they did after the WaW campaign....its just a reward kind of thing.

Step 7- Raise Hell: Turn on all fire traps and shoot death machines at them?

Step 8- Freedom: Use lunar lander,shoot it with all guns used to get the death machine and escape map?

Why do you guys have to hate just cause you haven't seen it finished?Idk what steps 7 and 8 are, but i know that the 8 steps aren't finished.

1. You can't activate traps while holding a death machine.

2. Even if that was possible, how would one do that in 90 seconds?

[zOmB 22":5veivld6]thats right. it comes from vorkuta Black ops Campaign mode.

# 7 Raise Hell. ??

# 8 Freedom. ??

look it up

___

Maybe steps 7 and 8 are just part of the process, not practical things to complete?\

eg:

7: Raise Hell (Release Sam into the complex. As a demony little bitch, she could be from Hell?

Even from a non - literal sense, she's still associated with Hell).

8: Freedom (Free Yuri?)

That means 7 and 8 have already been completed.

They're automatic after completing 6?

:)

sooooo...I haven't been here in a while, but ascension has sparked my interest again. Anyone ever notice how the olympia is right behind the PAP? Is that hinting at something.

Step 7 = Raise hell right?

Upgraded Olympia = Hades

Just a thought...

[brains] to u [brains] 2 you [brains] 2 u [brains] 1x2 half of w [brains] you genius[brains] right under our noses!!!

grim reaper lives in hell

hell=hades

GENIUS

sooooo...I haven't been here in a while, but ascension has sparked my interest again. Anyone ever notice how the olympia is right behind the PAP? Is that hinting at something.

Step 7 = Raise hell right?

Upgraded Olympia = Hades

Just a thought...

Wow, that's actually Pretty Brilliant!

Definetly [brains]

• 3 weeks later...

I don't believe that Treyarc would have simply ended it so people would keep playing; they already have our money, so they don't have a really good reason to short change us.

Plus, there are 8 steps. Don't care if you're a quitter not willing to follow the cheat through, but it is too much of a coincidence not to match Vorkuta.

There are hundreds of theories that haven't been tested yet.

P.S. A few seconds after you lose the Death Machines, Samantha will whisper "Come find me" to one of the four players. Hopefully, this will help someone.