Witnessed 2 ORBS float up into sky at last node!!!

Not sure what it ment or how it happened but me and my buddy both

saw 2 orbs float away after we shot all the upgraded weapons at it.

All we did different was we threw 2 gersch devises at the orb, we had no crossbow, and I threw all three dolls. Also I jumped into one of the gersch devises right at the end. I appeared near

staminup and rushed back to the junkyard to see 2 orbs. Yes 2, floating away. I also could

have sworn I herd my character (the russian) say "Jenny!" after I appeared near staminup.

That was my final node experience. Anyone else see 2 orbs??

EDIT: 2 more things We did different. We accidentally picked up the letter "I" first when trying to spell LUNA. So it came out: I.L.U.N.A. (could be insignificant)

We also only shot one upgraded ray gun into the device!

So really all you need is:

-one upgraded Ray Gun

-at least one Gersch Device (we did 2)

-upgraded thundergun

-Mat. Dolls

(We also threw grenades, I jumped into second black hole, and one

player shot upgraded ballistic knifes into it for kicks.)

end result: 2 Orbs floating away and soon after we were given the death machines. I will try the same steps verbatim later and post a pic.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya There were 4 of us. One threw gersch and shot thunder, one just stood and watched, threw grenades then shot ballistic knifes, I just threw Mat. Dolls, and the fourth guy shot the upgraded ray gun. so you may only need 3 people at that point. leaving someone else to find an object? I don't know. You still need 4 for the button node so...

I'm positive i saw 2 orbs so is my buddy here are our gamer tags

PiousEyes

&

evilandarkness

we need 2 good players to recreate this and get photos. we are in our mid 20's and dont have a reason to spout bullshit. we just are convinced that as of now there is more to this. (prior to any future update).

You can release the orb with just 2 people. They just have to have the gersch, dolls, thunder gun, and ray gun. They don't have to be upgraded either.

We did it with 3 of us shooting one night and made the third guy go stand at the lander by speed cola. We hopped on the lander and he called it to the speed cola machine.

It's possible.

If you threw two black holes, you could end up just making a split in the code, The only difference is it would spawn two orbs, although they should be right on top of each other? Everything else would happen at the same time.

Unless you could get one to happen slightly after another, then youd get one orb, another orb, one death manchine, another death machine, sam scream, sam scream again, black and white, black and white again.

Although i don't think it's possible from the code, but didn't look at that.

I've message you several times and posted in your other thread, I said I'd try it, but no response yet.

It's possible.

If you threw two black holes, you could end up just making a split in the code, The only difference is it would spawn two orbs, although they should be right on top of each other? Everything else would happen at the same time.

Unless you could get one to happen slightly after another, then youd get one orb, another orb, one death manchine, another death machine, sam scream, sam scream again, black and white, black and white again.

I've message you several times and posted in your other thread, I said I'd try it, but no response yet.

Me and my buddy are about to try it again the same way that produced us the 2 orbs. they were about 3 feet apart and one was about 4 feet higher than the other.

Gamer tags:

PiousEyes

&

evilandarkness

It's possible.

I sent you a friends request, when you get one more i'm down to play.

Me and my buddy are about to try it again the same way that produced us the 2 orbs. they were about 3 feet apart and one was about 4 feet higher than the other.

Gamer tags:

PiousEyes

&

evilandarkness

Oh hi D-Block! didn't know you made a new account!(New members won't get that.) Anyway on to the topic.... No. Just no. The code scripts make ONE orb spawn. Pictures? No? Why what a coincidence that you don't have them.... I've always wondered why when the most amazing/story-changing thing happens, no one has pictures... Oh yeah, and try to make your fake quotes, poker face(well text in this case) and story a little better next time? Maybe have another lander appear from the fog and fly onto another lander pad, which will take you to the last lander pad where you can buy a death machine off the wayy for 15,000? ~Thanks, TheReviewerOfLegends

Oh hi D-Block! didn't know you made a new account!(New members won't get that.) Anyway on to the topic.... No. Just no. The code scripts make ONE orb spawn. Pictures? No? Why what a coincidence that you don't have them.... I've always wondered why when the most amazing/story-changing thing happens, no one has pictures... Oh yeah, and try to make your fake quotes, poker face(well text in this case) and story a little better next time? Maybe have another lander appear from the fog and fly onto another lander pad, which will take you to the last lander pad where you can buy a death machine off the wayy for 15,000? ~Thanks, TheReviewerOfLegends

the story isn't better because I'm not

making it up. We had no plan after getting the death machines so I didn't have my iPhone ready to take a pic. I'm going to try it again today the same way that reproduced the 2 orbs. I know what I saw and you can get on live and ask

me all the interrogative questions you want but me (PiousEyes) and Evilandarkness both saw it. I have no reason to make this up. I'm 26, and I'm a Chair Lift mechanic with a gaming habit. i fix xboxs on the side and know a thing er 2 about electronics. Fuck the code it's not conclusive. We both saw it from 2 differnt angles. And if a Character comes later named Jenny I'm gunna say i told you so.

Again all i want is someone else to try to reproduce this too.

Our experience:

we spelled I.L.U.N.A,

only had one Ray gun, one thunder,

we threw 2 gersch devices

and all three dolls.

I jumped into the hole, teleported close by then ran back.

Try that and see if you get the 2 orbs. It

could have been a glitch but I made this account just so I could let you all know what we saw.

I'll try it again with my camera ready but the first attempt

last night didn't get it.. Send me a pm or friend request and I'll talk to you one on one. I'm

not a little bull shittn kid lookin for "brains" or credit. Just hooked now that we saw something new. I have the day off so im gunna be online.

making it up. We had no plan after getting the death machines so I didn't have my iPhone ready to take a pic. I'm going to try it again today the same way that reproduced the 2 orbs. I know what I saw and you can get on live and ask

me all the interrogative questions you want but me (PiousEyes) and Evilandarkness both saw it. I have no reason to make this up. I'm 26, and I'm a Chair Lift mechanic with a gaming habit. i fix xboxs on the side and know a thing er 2 about electronics. Fuck the code it's not conclusive. We both saw it from 2 differnt angles. And if a Character comes later named Jenny I'm gunna say i told you so.

Our experience:

we spelled I.L.U.N.A,

and all three dolls.

could have been a glitch but I made this account just so I could let you all know what we saw.

last night didn't get it.. Send me a pm or friend request and I'll talk to you one on one. I'm

not a little bull shittn kid lookin for "brains" or credit. Just hooked now that we saw something new. I have the day off so im gunna be online.

wow...kutos and [brains] no need to be a dick danotheegghunter. he found something and posted about it. i think what happened was you used two gersh devices and the weapons you used have splash damage and the dolls spread out so both the devices absorbed the damager and ended up getting enough power.

Our experience:

we spelled I.L.U.N.A,

and all three dolls.

wow...kutos and [brains] no need to be a dick danotheegghunter. he found something and posted about it. i think what happened was you used two gersh devices and the weapons you used have splash damage and the dolls spread out so both the devices absorbed the damager and ended up getting enough power.

That's what I was thinking, but it would just be a glitch in the coding somewhere else. In therory if you could do this you could do it with as many black holes as you wanted, it would just keep recreating the same events over and over a few second apart and overwriting each other.

If would be cool if it happened, but nothing more than a weird coding bug

TheonlyShapehifter was the one calling me a lair. I'm Dano. I posted the 2 orb experience and will defend it forever!

oh so sorry mate! i just looked quick. my bad your not a dick. shapeshift insert your name in for dano.

Its all gravy! send me a friend request if your on XBL today I wanna try this again!!

GT: PiousEyes