Theory of how we came to Russian launch facility (Ascension)

This is how I believe they got to Ascension and is probably going to be the best theory there is right now.

I believe that after Kino the gang had ended the zombie mess everyone went back to their normal lives. Takeo and Tank went back to war and if you have ever seen the moon on the original der riese you will remember there was 5 115 spots on it so that's probably where richtofen went and also explains how he got the space suit and then Nikolai went to help the Ascension group. Ok so this part will be kind of unological but remember it's only a theory. So what I think happened was is while the Ascension group was experimenting with the monkeys and 115 the became the cosmic silverbacks and started attacking the Russians and turning them into zombies so Nikolai called up everyone and Richtofen cane on the lunar lander and picked up everyone and went to the launch facility and started killing zombies

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I believe they got to Ascension and is probably going to be the best theory there is right now.

I believe that after Kino the gang had ended the zombie mess everyone went back to their normal lives. Takeo and Tank went back to war and if you have ever seen the moon on the original der riese you will remember there was 5 115 spots on it so that's probably where richtofen went and also explains how he got the space suit and then Nikolai went to help the Ascension group. Ok so this part will be kind of unological but remember it's only a theory. So what I think happened was is while the Ascension group was experimenting with the monkeys and 115 the became the cosmic silverbacks and started attacking the Russians and turning them into zombies so Nikolai called up everyone and Richtofen cane on the lunar lander and picked up everyone and went to the launch facility and started killing zombies

Well you're right, it is a theory. just not a good one.

in this theory the story line just gets all messed up and doesn't make any sense.

and the monkeys doens't become cosmic sliverbacks because they are monkey zombies (look at the monkey rounds, never seen a cosmic silverback).

Why would Nicolai help at a rocket facility? he doesn't look like a scientist to me.

Also samantha doesn't fit in this story. I'm sorry but i don't believe this theory.

But thanks for the effort

Well you're right, it is a theory. just not a good one.

in this theory the story line just gets all messed up and doesn't make any sense.

and the monkeys doens't become cosmic sliverbacks because they are monkey zombies (look at the monkey rounds, never seen a cosmic silverback).

Why would Nicolai help at a rocket facility? he doesn't look like a scientist to me.

Also samantha doesn't fit in this story. I'm sorry but i don't believe this theory.

But thanks for the effort

To be honest, I agree ^^^

No offense, but this theory doesn't seem to fit with what we've discovered so far. And Nikolai, employed at a launch facility? God help us all if Nikolai was hired to work on a rocket :facepalm:

Plus, don't you think the armies would find it odd for an American and a Japanese man to walk in and say:

"I travelled forward in time from the end of WWII. Pleased to meet you."

Though there is one thing that caught my attention. Richtofen in his spacesuit. That is, honestly, the only part which I think you could be heading in the right direction with.

We need to gather up what we know:

The gang arrive via Lunar Lander and not via teleporter;

It is widely believed due to the Kino loading screen that Kino takes place in 1950, whereas FIVE takes place during the aftermath of the Cuban Missile Crisis which was over 10 years later. It is very likely (due to the telephones in Ascension) that FIVE and Ascension happen simultaneously. The fact that most characters are still looking exactly the same and are covered in blood (Takeo even has a bloody handprint on his back!) suggests that time travel was used to arrive in the general area. How the gang ended up on a Lunar Lander is unclear;

Richtofen is the only one wearing different clothes, is this because Richtofen did not time travel and is really 10 years older (hence the change of appearance) or did he change clothes because a Nazi in Russia would not have a warm welcome? Maybe Richtofen stole a spacesuit from the facility.

The pieces of the puzzle won't link! Arghh! There are no teleporters in Ascension so the gang can't have been teleported there! Is this to suggest that another source of element 115 is nearby? Could this be due to the Russians sending the Silverback up into space and then back down? Maybe he brought some of the element down, which inspired the work on 'Project Mercury' (the Gersch Device)? Gah! I can feel it- we have enough clues to put the puzzle together, but we haven't finished putting together the basic outline yet, meaning working on the details is near impossible right now...