WunderWaffe Dg2...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

How would they bring it back? Richthofen blew it up!

There's no proof of that...

There is: a new radio is on Shi No Numa explains that the DG-2 overloaded the teleporter on der riese destroying them DG-2 and teleporting them to Kino der toten which is in the future

How would they bring it back? Richthofen blew it up!

There's no proof of that...

There is: a new radio is on Shi No Numa explains that the DG-2 overloaded the teleporter on der riese destroying them DG-2 and teleporting them to Kino der toten which is in the future

Sounding Crazy,Just Because One Got Destroyed Doesnt Mean He Can't Rebuild Another Model.They Keep Finding Element 115 As We Come Along The Way.Look At Kino Der Toten,They Found Pieces Of The Meteorite(Element 115).He Could Make A Second Prototype.Look At The Thundergun,It Went From Kino To Ascension.How Did It Get There?We Don't Know.

Not only can he build another one, but they could find the originial. If time travel is possible(which it is), then what if they teleport back to a time wen it still had it? All they would have to do is teleport to where it was destroyed BEFORE it got destroyed. Also, who said there was only 1? The plans for it was to be mass produced, so that means there had to be a couple more made before the zombie outbreak.

Not only can he build another one, but they could find the originial. If time travel is possible(which it is), then what if they teleport back to a time wen it still had it? All they would have to do is teleport to where it was destroyed BEFORE it got destroyed. Also, who said there was only 1? The plans for it was to be mass produced, so that means there had to be a couple more made before the zombie outbreak.

Nice, I never thought of that.

Freeze ray is terrible, absolutely. I have no problems with the thundergun, but Wonderwaffe is definately still better. Gold just makes it that much better, i hope they bring in back in the second map pack.

I was using Winters Howl last night and i was loving it. I havent really used it much in the past because i rarely hit the box and someone always gets it first. Although when i got it in the past i didnt see it as being all that great.

But last night i was running around the war room, grouping them up and taking down 20 at a time with 3 shots upgraded. Its still a little weaker than ZeusCannon (runs out faster) but it was definately fun.

O boy....here we go wit my Back to the Future reference.

If the group went back and met the original group in Der Riese before it was totaled then I'm 99% that would cause a paradox and basically implode the universe. But yeah the Vundavaffe (Richtofen FTW) can definetaly be rebuilt.

Freeze ray is terrible, absolutely. I have no problems with the thundergun, but Wonderwaffe is definately still better. Gold just makes it that much better, i hope they bring in back in the second map pack.

I was using Winters Howl last night and i was loving it. I havent really used it much in the past because i rarely hit the box and someone always gets it first. Although when i got it in the past i didnt see it as being all that great.

But last night i was running around the war room, grouping them up and taking down 20 at a time with 3 shots upgraded. Its still a little weaker than ZeusCannon (runs out faster) but it was definately fun.

totally agreeing with you on that, fun weapon indeed. but since all these wonder guns have backstorys to them

(like how elemnt 115 is used to power them)

i dont know how the winters howl jumps in the story.

if anyone could help me in understanding the backstory of the winters howl I

would appreciate it with some yummies nums nums. :mrgreen: [brains]

p.s. i think the winters howl should be added on map pack 2.

O boy....here we go wit my Back to the Future reference.

If the group went back and met the original group in Der Riese before it was totaled then I'm 99% that would cause a paradox and basically implode the universe. But yeah the Vundavaffe (Richtofen FTW) can definetaly be rebuilt.

Ok,you have a point about the time paradox,but that doesn't mean there isn't more copies.It was meant to be mass produced,so there had to be more then one copy before the zombie outbreak in verruckt.