Five Continued Theory

I was thinking about this yesterday, and noticed that when everyone's dead, (Five only) a small ball of electric is above, as if being teleported? But my question is, who is getting them out of there? In my opinion it's the theif. I know this sounds weird but, he's a technican, so would understand teleporters, he dosn't seem to be zombified, and he probaly dosn't want to kill the player, hence why he runs away after taking your guns. Discuss your theories...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about this yesterday, and noticed that when everyone's dead, (Five only) a small ball of electric is above, as if being teleported? But my question is, who is getting them out of there? In my opinion it's the theif. I know this sounds weird but, he's a technican, so would understand teleporters, he dosn't seem to be zombified, and he probaly dosn't want to kill the player, hence why he runs away after taking your guns. Discuss your theories...

Good theory. As usual, Treyarch has left the door open to use JFK and company again, but I don't think they will. I mainly believe this because so many people hated "Five" and consider it the worst Zombie map so far. I don't consider myself as part of this group, but there is still a ton of players that dislike the map and the whole idea of these four characters being brought into the zombie storyline. Plus, "Five" is by far the least played Zombie map by far, which would probably go a long way towards Treyarch leaving that story alone moving forward.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably one of the few people who actually enjoy playing on Five!

They might die, or might not. But if they do, then this could prove that Treyarch don't mind adding characters into the story and then taking them out.

On the other side, there are supposedly two other characters who we don't know about. People have been speculating that two of the Nazi Zombie Party (Richtofen, Takeo, Nikolai & Dempsey) may die or something like that. What if only two people from the Five Party die? Then they would get replaced by some other two that may be from Black Ops storyline or the Nazi Zombie storyline. But if this is true, then Treyarch would release two zombie maps and not just one on each map pack.

It would be nice to have Kennedy and Castro back in, they are the only ones I like from Five.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i like "five" too, i have my own strategies, but i agree completely with the points you guys made. the map isnt played enough, the charcters arent in my personal interest because they dont reflect the story (well imo anyway from what ive gathered) and the layout of the map kinda sucks with less than 3 people. i use it as my vacation from kino and asscension 8-)

• 2 months later...

First post on the forums (yay!). I would love to see the cast from FIVE return because it is probably my favorite black ops map, but I have to agree with what everyone is saying and that it's too unpopular in the community to create a follow up map. FIVE left more questions than most maps did for me, and I love following the zombie story but realize this was probably more of a bonus map than anything. But what is the real identity of the Thief? Why is it when you die there's electricity around you? I wish Treyarch would consider making a bonus map sometime releasing it as a mini DLC and have it be a follow up map to FIVE, but the chances of that are probably not good. Even with MW3 I know people will still be slaying the undead, so it wouldn't be a terrible idea, however Treyarch is probably busy on the next big project anyway. Best of luck to them too!

People that hate "five" are the people that suck on it :roll: "OMG ITS TOO SMALL, OMG THE TELEPORTERS ARE CONFUSING, OMG THERES NO GLITCHES" so it sucks because it's hard? people thought George sucked just because what? he made the game difficult and fun? and I loved the Five characters, they were awesome

Seeing a war criminal, 2 presidents, and a nerd fight out zombies to together, and there quotes were awesome "DAMN YOU HIPPIES !!!" :lol: the Winter's howl was a great gun, but I think people just hated the map, not the characters, if they put in the old crew they would still think the maps sucks, so what should we conclude?

People that think hard maps suck should really learn how to play :roll: :) (no offence people)

Regards Yellow-card8

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...