omg! sam killed me!!!!1

lpzzy18

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I remember last night when I was playing on FIVE, and... oh wait I have to type it like a troll.

loLz, i rember lst nite i waz on zombehs and the presidenrt gto the lazre blastre on round 115 and sam apeared and sayd task 1 compete then the president got the lazer blastre agen on round 935 and sam got mad and waz bout 2 kill uz when (prepare for the common atrocious spelling of 'Nikolai') nichelayi threw beer (beer, seriously? :facepalm:) at her and she meltde then it came up that we won and the prsident teleportd and the gme ended.

God, don't you just hate it when that happens?

I hate it almost as much as I hate LIARS.

GTFO.

Yours sincerely,

The guy who wants to slap you with a fish. And then drink PhD Flopper and belly flop you into oblivion. 8-)

dis iz da same ting wat appened to me ya. rite, me woz just fkin chilin on zombbeez liek, thn tha tenge mutnt nija trtles jummed of da rockit, thin wen ricktoffenn shoted at tem, tey merjed into sam. then she ad goast sex wit takeeoh.

onest, i swer it iz true dat liek.

diskuz.

(The opinions expressed above are entirely voiced by actors, Deckchairs does not condone or support the opinions expressed in this interview.)