What Is Your Favorite Call of Duty Multiplayer Map Ever?

BTrabucco

So I was playing the older Call of Duty games like I usually do when bored of zombies and black ops multiplayer and I remembered how much fun I had playing online back then when these games were new. So I want to know which map was your favorite and why :D !

Personally my favorite is Carentan. I loved the close quaters urban setting of it and how you had no idea what was gonna happen around the next corner. It became better for me when it was re-released in Call of Duty 2, now I could play it on my newly bought Xbox also. When Call of Duty 4 came out with the Variety map pack (or whatever it was called), I saw that Chinatown was included which was a modern day version of Carentan and i bought it right away. For some reason it didn't feel the same way as before.

So comment on what your favorite map of all time is! I'm dying to hear ;) !

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The newer cod maps from black ops and modern warfare 2 aren't really that good in my eyes, When I think of most maps from these two games I don't really think "Wow I have so many memories.". Besides a few maps like firing range and maybe nuketown (Modern warfare 2 was just horrible) theres nothing really as good as maps from WaW and back

Cod 4 is and always will be the best cod ever! This was the first cod I ever played. It had the best maps, guns and feel of gameplay. I have so many memories from this game. It was in a time where everything was more simple, before customizable killstreaks, players and camos and you could just focus on the game. These days, the games are too complicated and there is too much going on.