Acension Evidence in 'Five'

I was browsing the forums the other day, and I noticed one that said there was no evidence of Acension, I disagreed, so heres the evidece I've compiled... Rocket Model: Now, I know this is on Kino, but the room is in the Pentagon. When you get teleported through the random rooms, if you spawn in the dark room with a large table in the middle, look around and there's a large model of a rocket... I'll continue this below...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued... Pack a Pack Chair: On 'Five' when you go into the Pack a Punch room, there are chairs around the room. On one there's a magazine on top of it. Crawl underneath and you can see a photo of three rockets like the one in Acension. Nocliping inside the chair you can also see the Cosmic Silverback not zombified. Hoped you liked my first post. Discuss... :D

Great find with the Pap room chair egg on Five, IF it is true that is...

I'm sorry I don't want to be harsh, but we need to see some proof, maybe you can get hold of a picture for us...

I hope your right on the cosmic silverback bit.

Welcome to Codz by the way.

Regards Snake.

Great find with the Pap room chair egg on Five, IF it is true that is...

I'm sorry I doubt want to be harsh, but we need to see some proof, maybe you can get hold of a picture for us...

I hope your right on the cosmic silverback bit.

Welcome to Codz by the way.

Regards Snake.

Snake he is a troll i see NO Magazine, I am no clipping right this second. And i see nothing. I searched on top, under beside in front behind and every other way you can think of, no magazine.

Oh come on Alpha. And other guy claiming this is BS. I thought this would be common knowledge. There were posts about this all the way back in december. I understand the new guy may not know about this but come on alpha you have been here a while. If you guys want proof go to five on the CoD wiki

Woah is there really? I srsly no cliped the entire map for an hour...

It is there trust me. Its in the pack a punch room on five in the hallway on one of the chairs. It has the picture of the rocket from ascension, the heading is exposed and there is a sub-title saying something about the space race. I have not seen the picture of the cosmic silverback but I believe you that it is there.

It is there trust me. Its in the pack a punch room on five in the hallway on one of the chairs. It has the picture of the rocket from ascension, the heading is exposed and there is a sub-title saying something about the space race. I have not seen the picture of the cosmic silverback but I believe you that it is there.

See i was looking around the table, He never said the hallway... Rofl My bad.

I don't think this lads a Troll, we need to try and be a bit more receptive, If we can get a picture thats great, if its a mistake, no biggy we all make them from time to time...

I was away from Codz in December I think... So I haven't seen everything yet!

I'm still trawling though the forum sections looking for important bit of information, it's slow going...

Please CARBON, if your there mate, we need some kind of a search function available, I know I've said it a few times now, but it would go a long way in helping to prevent mulitple topics of the same subject...

To the OP, I don't want to discourage you from posting your ideas, but this really should have been a reply in the topic you mentioned and not a new thread. Just some friendly advice, mods could merge this.

If you can get that picture post it in the first post, then the topic will gain some credibility.

Regards Snake.

P.s. Found the trivia bit on the Cod Wiki:

CoD Wiki "Five"

"In the Pack-a-Punch Room there is a book titled Exposed. What can't be seen without noclip is that on the back is a picture of what appears to be a zombified gorilla. The text next to the picture reads "man sent the first primate into space, and it returned..." This could be a reference the Cosmic Silverback"

Still looking for that picture...

But I've read others comments around the web, some are saying that the Magazine actually has a picture of Ascension on it with the zombified Cosmic silver back.

This is becoming more interesting, if what I said above is true, this could mean that we will see the Cosmic silverback feature in an actual zombie map (Not including dead ops)...

Plus I've been holding back about this, but... In Kino, Takeo has a rather interesting quote...

"Oh!... Sounds like a big monster is attacking the building." After turning on the electricity. A reference to the film, "Godzilla". Or a refence to the Cosmic silverback...

Hear me out on this... Yes the sounds are linked to the Creep Crawlers (6s), But that sound is definitely the Cosmic silverbacks roar... Imagine that when we switch the power on it calls the Cosmic silverback down in a rocket along with all his creepy crawler minions.

They attack the team, while the silverback hides from view following us, anyone heard of the creeking doors in Kino? Or the dimming lights? Could it be we are being watched by the Cosmic silverback?

Remember we have Takeos quote from Kino, Dead ops, the Magazine in Five with a cover that features both Ascension and the Cosmic silverback and the fact that in Ascension we are attacked by Russia cosmonaut monkies!!! These are the minions of the Cosmic silverback... So he maybe a Russia Cosmic silverback? It would make sense if you were experimenting with primates to advance onto the great apes, the chimpanzee & the Gorilla would be a precussor to a Human experiment...

I don't think this lads a Troll, we need to try and be a bit more receptive, If we can get a picture thats great, if its a mistake, no biggy we all make them from time to time...

I was away from Codz in December I think... So I haven't seen everything yet!

I'm still trawling though the forum sections looking for important bit of information, it's slow going...

Please CARBON, if your there mate, we need some kind of a search function available, I know I've said it a few times now, but it would go a long way in helping to prevent mulitple topics of the same subject...

To the OP, I don't want to discourage you from posting your ideas, but this really should have been a reply in the topic you mentioned and not a new thread. Just some friendly advice, mods could merge this.

If you can get that picture post it in the first post, then the topic will gain some credibility.

Regards Snake.

Ill try to get the picture either tonight or tmr. Got work :/

It seems there are actually TWO editions of Exposed in "Five"! They are named '_-gp_pent_newspaper02_c' and '_-gp_pent_newspaper03_c'. Here they are:

Newspaper '2'

Newspaper '3'

Newspaper '1' is just a generic newspaper named 'The Kelly Report Daily'. Just to waste ServImg's bandwith here is a pic of that, too!

BTW, the pics as they stand are at 100% texture resolution, meaning they are multiples of 2 (256x256). To be viewed correctly I'm assuming the need to be stretched horizontally by some factor I haven't figured.

this wasnt on five before ascension.

these pictures were added after ascension.

treyarch decided to add this on patch update.

i dont understand why 3arch can just add some closure to ascension

by adding some pictures around so small saying the following

"after death machines, thats it.. no more we are so rich we dont wanna spend time actually making a decent story so shoot away and keep complaining, were gonna go spend your cash!!!" i know ima get neg brains and comments and pointers on how to end my life but thats your job not mine. fuk u treyarch for a boring regular, usual, did i say boring ass zombie game.

"after death machines, thats it.. no more we are so rich we dont wanna spend time actually making a decent story so shoot away and keep complaining, were gonna go spend your cash!!!" i know ima get neg brains and comments and pointers on how to end my life but thats your job not mine. fuk u treyarch for a boring regular, usual, did i say boring ass zombie game.

Nonono, you have Treyarch mistaken with Activision. Activision are the ones who don't give a flying monkey about their customers. Treyarch are making a very decent and complex story, but I'm assuming due to what you said that you barely know who Dr. Maxis even was.

On the magazine for "2", aren't those computer controls in another multiplayer map? Same with the image of the building?

Anyone investigate the multiplayer maps yet that have those settings?It's not the first time Zombie eggs have been in MP maps *cough* Nuketown and Firing Range *cough*

The building in pic 1 I think looks like cracked the computers I can't remember but I have see them. I PERSONALY think that either there going to make a all zombie pack with a couple of multiplayer maps if not then make up new maps, or mabye both who knows.

PS: this game is like a wild goose hunt like someones life is depending on it props for Treyarch

The building in pic 1 I think looks like cracked the computers I can't remember but I have see them. I PERSONALY think that either there going to make a all zombie pack with a couple of multiplayer maps if not then make up new maps, or mabye both who knows.

PS: this game is like a wild goose hunt like someones life is depending on it props for Treyarch

I just remembered the computers.I forgot the map name,but it's the large beach map with the ships at the beach and then there's that underground tunnel and then computers in there.

Which,now that I think of it,that underground computer area looks like a launching facility in a way...