New Clan, if you think you're better than average...read :)

Bazinga

Okay so i've been thinking for a while now about setting up a clan. It will have nothing specifically to do with zombies, hence the 'General Discussion'. But it will try to be amateur competitive.

First name ideas;

- Shell Shocked Gaming

- Black Cell Gaming

The 'application' process... so to speak, will be to private message me saying that you're interested, and I will get back to you. Please include your XBOX GT. in this.

And that's XBox only, sorry PlayStation :L

Honestly, I will only accept/plead for people within GMT, or very close, of English speaking language, and hopefully around 13 - 19 years of age, I hate playing with squeaky people :P

I'm 15, and play xbox on.... a regular basis, almost everyday but not for overly amounts of time. I always come on the 1st or 2nd place on the scoreboard, this will be a very good indication that you will be in for the clan.

So please, if you think you're better than average, and you're interested in having a challenge playing against similar difficulties, then message me.

Thanks for reading, questions below. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if you wanted to join my clan? Theres a link in my sig to the joining thread, and seeing as it's only just started really, (4 or 5 members) so you'd still be a founding member, thus one of the leaders (the first 5 or 6 are the leaders), so it's not like you'd give up a position at all.

It's called Z115, but i was thinking that could be the clan tag, but then maybe something different for the GT's. I totally agree with you on the age thing. I'm 15, and enjoy playing COD, but the squeakies REALLY get on my nerves.

i usaully end games 1st or 2nd but i have a feeling that i wouldn't really feel right in a group of people who also do this well-

mainly because i never perform when it matters. piss take really

But- if your up for some casual above average games- im ur man.

im 17 btw