"Now serving order # 115"

Anybody else find this?

anybody else find any of these?

No others ones i find/found seem to do this

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but you all forget der riese and how to upgrade your perks. Your character had responses, ones that had to get reused, but they were unique by being activated when interacting w/ an item hidden on the map. Go to the type 100 room where the grenades are, hit x while looking at the board. Now hit x on the glowing red jar infront of it, nothing happens. Go buy jug and do the same thing. You'll see what I mean. Samething by the window at the end of the ally way the m1-carbine is at. Lay down and look through a small hole in the sand bags, you'll see a bood, press x, nothing happens(press it as many times as you want) go buy speed cola and try it again, you char has something to say. We need to use all techniques we learned from the other maps to find eggs. Thus far I haven't noticed anything in ascension that is activated by shooting it.(gersch kinda counts on the generator.)

1 new thing i noticed, there is a red button on a non recessed outlet box, just like the ones from the monkey rounds, its to the left of the down stairs door where you spawn, before you leave the room. Shoot it, you dont leave bullet marks on it, but it does stop your bullets.

Lol. He thinks you can upgrade perks.

i only got one of them to work by pressing F on pc, and thats the juggo one with the quote, however, its the quote from the chalk board behind it because dempsey says 'whats does all this stuff mean, eh, richtoffen?', i had 3 of the perks (except double tap) and tried the other 2 jars near the tele with no sound (speakers cranked) and in the animal testing lap (speakers pretty loud) and heard no animal sound.

Yes but you all forget der riese and how to upgrade your perks. Your character had responses, ones that had to get reused, but they were unique by being activated when interacting w/ an item hidden on the map. Go to the type 100 room where the grenades are, hit x while looking at the board. Now hit x on the glowing red jar infront of it, nothing happens. Go buy jug and do the same thing. You'll see what I mean. Samething by the window at the end of the ally way the m1-carbine is at. Lay down and look through a small hole in the sand bags, you'll see a bood, press x, nothing happens(press it as many times as you want) go buy speed cola and try it again, you char has something to say. We need to use all techniques we learned from the other maps to find eggs. Thus far I haven't noticed anything in ascension that is activated by shooting it.(gersch kinda counts on the generator.)

1 new thing i noticed, there is a red button on a non recessed outlet box, just like the ones from the monkey rounds, its to the left of the down stairs door where you spawn, before you leave the room. Shoot it, you dont leave bullet marks on it, but it does stop your bullets.

Lol. He thinks you can upgrade perks.

Notice how you run faster and longer w/ pap'd guns, you dont think that holding 115 has an effect on your 115 based perk? The red glowing jars in der riese, shoot into them, that is liquid 115, you have a groaning response to one of them.

No, I don't believe that holding X next to an arbitrary item on the map magically upgrades your perk.

in theory, it can. buying perks is pressing 'x' next to an arbitary item (the vending machine), the noises, animations, and character responses are all programmed in, thats how you get the free 25 points by going prone near the vending machines. never put anything past treyarch's coding.

in theory, it can. buying perks is pressing 'x' next to an arbitary item (the vending machine), the noises, animations, and character responses are all programmed in, thats how you get the free 25 points by going prone near the vending machines. never put anything past treyarch's coding.

First, you are using the word "arbitrary" wrong.

Second, I am aware that Treyarch could have coded that into the game, but ask yourself if it makes any sense. Why would staring at a paw print upgrade a perk? It defies any sort of conventional goal progression.

Third, don't bring up coding. HoboRisesAgain is being an absolute ass about that on the other threads.

First, you are using the word "arbitrary" wrong.

Second, I am aware that Treyarch could have coded that into the game, but ask yourself if it makes any sense. Why would staring at a paw print upgrade a perk? It defies any sort of conventional goal progression.

Third, don't bring up coding. HoboRisesAgain is being an absolute ass about that on the other threads.

I only started when people went out of their way to be an ass over nothing. So quit crying b/c you got burned worse.

Now ask yourself this question, why would pressing x on an arbitrary item without a perk have no response when if you do have a perk there is a response to that exact same thing.

Why do they use a non unique noise? It's just a grunt. All I've heard has been speculative or anecdotal evidence. Just link me to a video that shows a before and after comparison. People taking more hits, reloading faster, etc.

i didnt say it existed, im saying there is MORE then enough evidence to prove it CAN exist

btw recall the egg in the tommy room that read something along the lines of 'but who can hold the power without themselves turning?', i think this may be hinting at the fact that 115 DOES have some sort of an affect on the character - be it from PaP guns or the such