Operation 41

wardyy66

Right, first off, I am going to ask for some help here. I would like some people to help me with this big easter egg thing and and test theories.

Yes, I know, there is also another thread for this however, I want to start another one.

So, to start off- here are all the things I have found out-

- Yuri Gagarin was the first person into space- Not the moon.

- That the term "SAM" stands for Surface Acsess Module. Nothing amazing, but HITSAM has the phrase SAM in it.

- The rocket you launch is the VOSTOK 8K72K. I know this that the VOSTOK has four boosters and so does the one you launch.

Thats all it really, but if you want to help an Xbox would be amazing, however PS3 is okay. Add the gamertag- wardyy66

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, first off, I am going to ask for some help here. I would like some people to help me with this big easter egg thing and and test theories.

Yes, I know, there is also another thread for this however, I want to start another one.

So, to start off- here are all the things I have found out-

- Yuri Gagarin was the first person into space- Not the moon.

- That the term "SAM" stands for Surface Acsess Module. Nothing amazing, but HITSAM has the phrase SAM in it.

- The rocket you launch is the VOSTOK 8K72K. I know this that the VOSTOK has four boosters and so does the one you launch.

Thats all it really, but if you want to help an Xbox would be amazing, however PS3 is okay. Add the gamertag- wardyy66

I relativly sure that Sam is short for samantha, but if it happens that you are right, that would be cool too.