Tunguska Lake

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that's an actual possibility for a future map. I could see it as coming more towards the end of the story. I say this because there would presumably be such a high level of 115 that the heroes (at least Richtofen) would almost inevitably turn to zombies. This has been mentioned as a possibility multiple times.

Didn't Tungaska happen at Shi no Numa?

tunguska was an explosion in Russia that was due to some meteor or other space rock hitting earth, i dont believe it has actually been confirmed as to what exactly happened. It is called the Tunguska event because it took place near the tunguska river

Ok ,Tunguska happened in,when it hit the ground it did 1/3 of the damage the TSAR bomb would(most dangerous warhead in the world)I think the axis managed to capture it and therefore was brought to shi no numa to study 115(or in real life trying to create a weapon with microwave technology).

So let me get this straight.

They captured the meteor.

Brought it to shacks in the middle of a swamp for studying.

Then tried to create microwave technology?

I though we had covered this before, if the meteor didn't crash at Shi no Numa, what knocked down all of the trees? Because in the Tungaska Event, all the trees in a large radius were pushed over.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you sure its in japan. I mean I think it's a possibility that shi no Numa was not in japan but I think it is just putting that out there. Also, there looks like there is a crashed meteor there so I don't think the Japanese would have placed it outsidenthe facility and maybe they cut down the trees to make room fornthe facility in the swamp......................

lets get some stuff straight here

1. Tunguska happened in SIBERIA, not Japan where Shi No Numa is set

2. The tunguska meteor was an AIR BURST explosion, the actual meteor exploded a kilometer or two above the ground

3. Tunguska, and all of the other locations listed(i want the moon) are a possible setting for zombies as they have 115 there

Are you sure its in japan. I mean I think it's a possibility that shi no Numa was not in japan but I think it is just putting that out there. Also, there looks like there is a crashed meteor there so I don't think the Japanese would have placed it outsidenthe facility and maybe they cut down the trees to make room fornthe facility in the swamp......................

Well Shi No Numa translated into Japanese is 'Swamp of Death' or something along those lines, and as far as i know, Japanese isn't spoken in Russia/ Siberia.