Numbers

I've been trying to see if the number in the campain and at the main screen that the girl rattles off mean anything and so far this is all i can find becsaue i can't find what the numbers are

the numbers are the exact time, place, and date where mason will assassinate John F. Kennedy with the caliber of the bullet, also The numbers are to activate sleeper cell agents in the USA, but i found that when you take the numbers like 1 for a and 26 for z since they don't go over 26, and turn them all into letters and put the letters into the computer in the main menu after the word decode, it is decoded to GO EASTER EGG! It works for the numbers she says after the last mission during the cut scene going into the credits. TRY IT!

[brains]

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND beacsue you guys are looking for what the new "zombie map" will be i can tell you. treyarch made this game know that they would have acsension in the next zombie pack also know that echelon will be on the next map

When you're playing the "Revelations" mission in COD: Black Ops, if you press the pause button, you get a whole buttload of numbers, which I assume are the orders that the Rusalka is transmitting to Mason. These number sequences change as you continue through the mission, sometimes containing the words "ascension" and "echelon." I really want to know how to translate these numbers, here is a sample of what I found.

9 19 18 4 6 21 17 14 9 19 8 24 17 24 5 13 11 20 15 21 24 11 9 12 8 20 21 10 16 23 4 22 21 4 0 14

ech·e·lon   /ˈɛʃəˌlɒn/ Show Spelled

[esh-uh-lon] Show IPA

–noun

1. a level of command, authority, or rank: the top echelon of city officials.

2. a formation of troops, ships, airplanes, etc., in which groups of soldiers or individual vehicles or craft are arranged in parallel lines, each to the right or left of the one in front, so that the whole presents the appearance of steps.

3. one of the groups of a formation so arranged.

4. Also called echelon grating. Spectroscopy . a diffraction grating that is used in the resolution of fine structure lines and consists of a series of plates of equal thickness stacked in staircase fashion.

–verb (used with object), verb (used without object)

5. to form in an echelon.

why debrain me? just a game quote.. besides, the numbers can be decoded using the computer in the main menu.

one sequence states:

WE THINK ECHELON MEANS INFORMATION

AND WE ARE SURE ASCENSION MEANS COMMAND

when the girl or text says echelon the following number sequence is to be recieved as information, when ascension is said first, Mason takes it as a command. as far as i can tell ne way.

I've been trying to see if the number in the campain and at the main screen that the girl rattles off mean anything and so far this is all i can find becsaue i can't find what the numbers are

the numbers are the exact time, place, and date where mason will assassinate John F. Kennedy with the caliber of the bullet, also The numbers are to activate sleeper cell agents in the USA, but i found that when you take the numbers like 1 for a and 26 for z since they don't go over 26, and turn them all into letters and put the letters into the computer in the main menu after the word decode, it is decoded to GO EASTER EGG! It works for the numbers she says after the last mission during the cut scene going into the credits. TRY IT!

[brains]

break this down for me please the zombies took most of my brains.

• 1 month later...

AND beacsue you guys are looking for what the new "zombie map" will be i can tell you. treyarch made this game know that they would have acsension in the next zombie pack also know that echelon will be on the next map

When you're playing the "Revelations" mission in COD: Black Ops, if you press the pause button, you get a whole buttload of numbers, which I assume are the orders that the Rusalka is transmitting to Mason. These number sequences change as you continue through the mission, sometimes containing the words "ascension" and "echelon." I really want to know how to translate these numbers, here is a sample of what I found.

9 19 18 4 6 21 17 14 9 19 8 24 17 24 5 13 11 20 15 21 24 11 9 12 8 20 21 10 16 23 4 22 21 4 0 14

So...

Isn't the Complete List of Numbers in Revelations?

Also How do you decode Zero? "0" is in the Line of the code, if you go 1=A and 26 = Z then what the hell is 0?

I really want to figure this out because I just remembered something and it felt like a Kick in the Nuts. I remember seeing a Series of Numbers.......In Der Riese.